Open letter to Youngbae

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post kissingkeke Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:42 AM

Re: Open letter to Youngbae

chiakisama88 wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:Chaiki thank you so much for this. You know how i fell about all of this. Ppl can be such idiots when it comes to anything Bae does. It pisses so bad. But I'm sure if he ever got read this he would be so happy.

lmao yeah I know!!
I actually quoted a lot from you and bellamy loool

LOL. Image
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post revinoir Posted 30 Jan 2013, 3:52 PM

HAHA. <333

I'm actually guilty of praying that someone will accidentally cut off Bae's hair one day.

Internal conflict lol.

Some people need to know that he might just be going through a phase~ no need to get panties all up in a bunch over it~
I am not a shipper of them, as CL herself have sunk my ship. Q_Q
I just put them together since it's easy to file them as my biases. ♥

Post Quest Posted 31 Jan 2013, 2:37 AM

chiakisama88 wrote:Im going to repost this letter I wrote to YB in the other forum. It was in response to a letter an annoying fan wrote to YB bitching about YB's hair and "new style", and him "acting black".

Dear Mister Dong Youngbae,

Yo man wassup?

So you've been having lots of hate from your own "fans" lately because of your "new" hair and fashion.
I know you dont care about others feelings about your style, but its even beginning to annoy me to see that type of comment, so Im sure at some point, you must be thinking "I have such selfish fans".

But let me tell you that to me, you are an inspiration.
You are never afraid to be yourself. You dont lie, you dont fake, you dont change your values and your personnality according to people's expectations.
You are always kind to fans, going that extra mile to make sure that VIPS are good.
VIPs are very sensible to your smile and sweetness!!!
And your energy on stage... oh gosh, I have never seen someone enjoy the stage as much as you!!

Youngbae, you were born to be on stage!!! This is where you BELONG!!
You can wear baggys, weird bandanas, have pink or blue hair, as long as you dont change your personality, I dont a give a shit about your styling!! (Oh but please keep losing the shirt when you are doing live shows... Your abs are essential to VIPs survival)

So to make it short (because Im a VIP and Im lazy), VIPs love you for who you are, so dont ever change and keep making awsome music!!!

Good luck for your next album, we are very impatient to see how much you have improved.
The music and performance is all that matters!!! Everything else is bonus!!!!!

And please, next time you make a world tour, come to Paris. You will love it here!!!

Oh and if you could cut some of GD's hair and send it to me, that would very much appreciated

I love ya man

Sincerly yours,
Chiaki

lmao, it's funny that the things you say he has never or always done are the things he's changed. I get why some folks were upset over the seoulbeats article but tbh... this was just as bad but on the other side of the spectrum.

though that's just my opinion on the matter.

Post blueskies Posted 31 Jan 2013, 3:39 AM

I just finished reading the letter again, because you pick up on so many points I agree with. What really stands out for me is when you say "You are never afraid to be yourself. You dont lie, you dont fake, you dont change your values and your personality according to people's expectations". That's just YB in a nutshell for me, which is why I love and appreciate him so much Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post chiakisama88 Posted 31 Jan 2013, 2:08 PM

Quest wrote:lmao, it's funny that the things you say he has never or always done are the things he's changed. I get why some folks were upset over the seoulbeats article but tbh... this was just as bad but on the other side of the spectrum.

though that's just my opinion on the matter.

Hum sorry but what are those things I said he has never or always done and that he's changed?
and lol why is it as bad?

I understand its your opinion, but if you dont explain, I wont understand :)

Post Quest Posted 31 Jan 2013, 4:09 PM

Welcome to the nacho libre

Previous

Return to TAEYANG