Open letter to Youngbae

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post chiakisama88 Posted 28 Jan 2013, 1:33 PM

Open letter to Youngbae

Im going to repost this letter I wrote to YB in the other forum. It was in response to a letter an annoying fan wrote to YB bitching about YB's hair and "new style", and him "acting black".

Dear Mister Dong Youngbae,

Yo man wassup?

So you've been having lots of hate from your own "fans" lately because of your "new" hair and fashion.
I know you dont care about others feelings about your style, but its even beginning to annoy me to see that type of comment, so Im sure at some point, you must be thinking "I have such selfish fans".

But let me tell you that to me, you are an inspiration.
You are never afraid to be yourself. You dont lie, you dont fake, you dont change your values and your personnality according to people's expectations.
You are always kind to fans, going that extra mile to make sure that VIPS are good.
VIPs are very sensible to your smile and sweetness!!!
And your energy on stage... oh gosh, I have never seen someone enjoy the stage as much as you!!

Youngbae, you were born to be on stage!!! This is where you BELONG!!
You can wear baggys, weird bandanas, have pink or blue hair, as long as you dont change your personality, I dont a give a shit about your styling!! (Oh but please keep losing the shirt when you are doing live shows... Your abs are essential to VIPs survival)

So to make it short (because Im a VIP and Im lazy), VIPs love you for who you are, so dont ever change and keep making awsome music!!!

Good luck for your next album, we are very impatient to see how much you have improved.
The music and performance is all that matters!!! Everything else is bonus!!!!!

And please, next time you make a world tour, come to Paris. You will love it here!!!

Oh and if you could cut some of GD's hair and send it to me, that would very much appreciated

I love ya man

Sincerly yours,
Chiaki

Post Solstice Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:04 AM

Re: Open letter to Youngbae

PREACH!!!
Chiaki, you are the cutest for writing this.
Just admit Jiaki is Taeyang's, you basically wrote the man a love-letter. ;P

Post AmyBB Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:13 AM

Awwwwwww you pretty much said it all. Good job girl

YB is forever my lovely YB, weird outfits and crazy hairstyles are not gonna change my respect for him. Haters can stfu

Post Tenshi Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:21 AM

Talking about the girl from seoulbeats right lol.. pissed me off reading that "letter"...
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc70qienXP1r2isuao1_500.gif[/IMG]

Post kissingkeke Posted 29 Jan 2013, 6:55 AM

Chaiki thank you so much for this. You know how i feel about all of this. Ppl can be such idiots when it comes to anything Bae does. It pisses so bad. But I'm sure if he ever got read this he would be so happy.
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post lalaming Posted 29 Jan 2013, 7:07 AM

chiakisama88 wrote:Im going to repost this letter I wrote to YB in the other forum. It was in response to a letter an annoying fan wrote to YB bitching about YB's hair and "new style", and him "acting black".

Dear Mister Dong Youngbae,

Yo man wassup?

So you've been having lots of hate from your own "fans" lately because of your "new" hair and fashion.
I know you dont care about others feelings about your style, but its even beginning to annoy me to see that type of comment, so Im sure at some point, you must be thinking "I have such selfish fans".

But let me tell you that to me, you are an inspiration.
You are never afraid to be yourself. You dont lie, you dont fake, you dont change your values and your personnality according to people's expectations.
You are always kind to fans, going that extra mile to make sure that VIPS are good.
VIPs are very sensible to your smile and sweetness!!!
And your energy on stage... oh gosh, I have never seen someone enjoy the stage as much as you!!

Youngbae, you were born to be on stage!!! This is where you BELONG!!
You can wear baggys, weird bandanas, have pink or blue hair, as long as you dont change your personality, I dont a give a shit about your styling!! (Oh but please keep losing the shirt when you are doing live shows... Your abs are essential to VIPs survival)

So to make it short (because Im a VIP and Im lazy), VIPs love you for who you are, so dont ever change and keep making awsome music!!!

Good luck for your next album, we are very impatient to see how much you have improved.
The music and performance is all that matters!!! Everything else is bonus!!!!!

And please, next time you make a world tour, come to Paris. You will love it here!!!

Oh and if you could cut some of GD's hair and send it to me, that would very much appreciated

I love ya man

Sincerly yours,
Chiaki

Wow Chiaki! You're the awesome person who wrote that? I'm like nodding, agreeing and amen-ing the whole time I was reading that. Oh and yeah, can I have some of GD's hair too if ever? Pretty please? Image

Post JenTOP4ever Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:41 AM

soulbeats.. smh -.-
Taeyang should keep those braids, if only to bully those haters ㅋㅋㅋ
6 years & counting...

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:54 AM

Solstice wrote:PREACH!!!
Chiaki, you are the cutest for writing this.
Just admit Jiaki is Taeyang's, you basically wrote the man a love-letter. ;P

LMAO!!!!
hahahhaha Oupss you caught me!!!!!

Glad to see you here!!!! ill go check the introductions thread now :)

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:55 AM

Tenshi wrote:Talking about the girl from seoulbeats right lol.. pissed me off reading that "letter"...

You read it too??
Yeah I wrote this as soon as I saw that dumb letter!!! Some people are really idiots...

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:56 AM

lalaming wrote:

Wow Chiaki! You're the awesome person who wrote that? I'm like nodding, agreeing and amen-ing the whole time I was reading that. Oh and yeah, can I have some of GD's hair too if ever? Pretty please? Image

Lmao well since you are nice, I will share with you Image

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:56 AM

kissingkeke wrote:Chaiki thank you so much for this. You know how i fell about all of this. Ppl can be such idiots when it comes to anything Bae does. It pisses so bad. But I'm sure if he ever got read this he would be so happy.

lmao yeah I know!!
I actually quoted a lot from you and bellamy loool

Post mizz_julie Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:16 PM

I didn't bother reading the letter from seoulbeats because I just had a feeling that it was going to be a negative one.
Yours here is definitely a cute and sweet letter to Taeyang <3

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:23 PM

mizz_julie wrote:I didn't bother reading the letter from seoulbeats because I just had a feeling that it was going to be a negative one.
Yours here is definitely a cute and sweet letter to Taeyang <3

hehehe thanks :)

Well I was beginning to get annoyed at the whole "He is trying to be black" thing.
Not to mention its pretty much rascists to put all black into one same category, its also very dumb... The man is an adult, he dresses whatever the hell he wants!!

And sadly, most of these idiots are so-called fans of YB...

Post blueskies Posted 29 Jan 2013, 7:55 PM

OMG you're so sweet! The letter made me a little sad. It's true, he should be free to express himself. I love Taeyang so much, and I really don't care what others say. He's beautiful inside and out Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 9:31 PM

blueskies wrote:OMG you're so sweet! The letter made me a little sad. It's true, he should be free to express himself. I love Taeyang so much, and I really don't care what others say. He's beautiful inside and out Image

He is!!! I think he is one of the few artists that are completely honest and pure!!

his ethics in life and work are just amazing!! He is an inspiration and thats with or without mohawk.

It saddens me to see fans bitch about his "new fashion", especially since it has bever been new!! He was like this before debut!!

Post blueskies Posted 29 Jan 2013, 10:39 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:
blueskies wrote:OMG you're so sweet! The letter made me a little sad. It's true, he should be free to express himself. I love Taeyang so much, and I really don't care what others say. He's beautiful inside and out Image

He is!!! I think he is one of the few artists that are completely honest and pure!!

his ethics in life and work are just amazing!! He is an inspiration and thats with or without mohawk.

It saddens me to see fans bitch about his "new fashion", especially since it has bever been new!! He was like this before debut!!

This! There's no fluff about taeyang that's why I love him Image . You see what you get. Maybe some fans find transition hard to digest, but people evolve. That's life! It's probably the really young fans that are taking it harder. They'll learn for themselves sooner or later lol.
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post thatTOP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 10:50 PM

Oh man, I thought this was going to be that article from SeoulBeats. I was about to flip my shit, but this is adorable. Image
ImageImageImage

Post KassadyRae Posted 29 Jan 2013, 10:56 PM

I thought it was the article from seoulbeats also. Whoever the author was, she gave me a good laugh. So basically, by her logic, I'm trying to be white because I speak proper english, or I'm trying to be jamaican because I listen to reggae and do jamaican dances.

BTW I'm all for urban YB!
I :heart: Jason!

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 11:12 PM

KassadyRae wrote:I thought it was the article from seoulbeats also. Whoever the author was, she gave me a good laugh. So basically, by her logic, I'm trying to be white because I speak proper english, or I'm trying to be jamaican because I listen to reggae and do jamaican dances.

BTW I'm all for urban YB!

Exactly!!! these people say the most racists things without even noticing!!!
i cringe everytime I read "trying to be black", like WhatDaeFuck are you talking about!!!! what does it mean trying to be black? My friend is black and I have NEVER ever saw him wear a bandana or baggys.... Does that mean he is not black?? loool

And yes, urban YB is SEX!!!

Post chiakisama88 Posted 29 Jan 2013, 11:12 PM

thatTOP wrote:Oh man, I thought this was going to be that article from SeoulBeats. I was about to flip my shit, but this is adorable. Image

haha thanks :)

Actually I wrote that letter in reaction to that SeoulShit one...

Next

Return to TAEYANG