Is Taeyang throwing hints?

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post blueskies Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:36 PM

Is Taeyang throwing hints?

He has been re-tweeting these quite peculiar quotes recently lol. He's either wearing his heart on his sleeve, or trolling us (it wouldn't be the first time). So...do you think taeyang is hinting about someone special? Enquiring minds want to know...

My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post KS- Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:49 AM

Re: Is Taeyang throwing hints?

inb4biasTran

Post Solstice Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:58 AM

I don't think he's trolling.
He's clearly over thinking things as usual and is stressed and I guess maybe he thought if he expressed himself on twitter he'd feel a bit relieved to get it out of his system (which is risky since it is twitter).
There's clearly someone he likes, and another party vying for her attention as well since he tweet he hates guys who think they can get any girl.

That's me trying to make some sense out of this.

If he is trolling........I've been trolled.

Post blueskies Posted 30 Jan 2013, 3:10 AM

Solstice wrote:I don't think he's trolling.
He's clearly over thinking things as usual and is stressed and I guess maybe he thought if he expressed himself on twitter he'd feel a bit relieved to get it out of his system (which is risky since it is twitter).
There's clearly someone he likes, and another party vying for her attention as well since he tweet he hates guys who think they can get any girl.

That's me trying to make some sense out of this.

If he is trolling........I've been trolled.

You could be right. What's interesting is that he starts these re-tweets after the concert. Could it be due to someone who attended, maybe he felt he was recieving positive signals from that person so his going for it now (or maybe I'm completely reading into it all lol). If it does reflect reality, I agree that it is quite risky. But then again, that's so YB. He's quite bold and forward about his feelings. Maybe his reaching out indirectly...
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Solstice Posted 30 Jan 2013, 3:47 AM

I just find this so weird since I find YB to be a smart guy who is really careful with what he does. So for him to be so bold actually surprises me.

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 30 Jan 2013, 3:58 AM

KS- wrote:inb4biasTran

How dare you. Image Image Image

Not writing off him liking someone or actually referring to someone in his retweets. But YB is straight up trolling by retweeting these, especially when he knows all of his fans will see them. He just loves to tease and troll. Watch his crazy fangirls go psychotic over the thought that he might be taken. And since this is YB, he's totally doing it on purpose.

I'm anticipating the day he reveals his gf/wife. 85% of his fans, the males and typical older women, will be cheering. It's the 15% younger girls that only like him for his physical attributes that'll go bonkers.
NinjaBae

Post Solstice Posted 30 Jan 2013, 4:19 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:

Not writing off him liking someone or actually referring to someone in his retweets. But YB is straight up trolling by retweeting these, especially when he knows all of his fans will see them. He just loves to tease and troll. Watch his crazy fangirls go psychotic over the thought that he might be taken. And since this is YB, he's totally doing it on purpose.

I'm anticipating the day he reveals his gf/wife. 85% of his fans, the males and typical older women, will be cheering. It's the 15% younger girls that only like him for his physical attributes that'll go bonkers.

When I first saw those retweets I was just like wth this is so unlike Taeyang.
He may be acting more free and energetic but he's still reserved about his personal life.
So the retweets threw me off.

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 30 Jan 2013, 4:28 AM

Solstice wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:

When I first saw those retweets I was just like wth this is so unlike Taeyang.
He may be acting more free and energetic but he's still reserved about his personal life.
So the retweets threw me off.

While he is more reserved about his private life, YB would not hesitate to troll his fans. He knows what's up.
NinjaBae

Post Solstice Posted 30 Jan 2013, 4:30 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
While he is more reserved about his private life, YB would not hesitate to troll his fans. He knows what's up.

Like a certain "my dream girl" tweet LOL

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 30 Jan 2013, 4:43 AM

Solstice wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:

Exactly! He's the King of Trolls after YG himself.
NinjaBae

Post KS- Posted 30 Jan 2013, 5:39 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
Solstice wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:

Stop calling YB and YG trolls cause they are not.

And YB is no ninja Image

Post sunflower Posted 30 Jan 2013, 6:01 AM

That boy wants a girlfriend

Post blueskies Posted 30 Jan 2013, 10:29 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
Solstice wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:

Haha that's true he likes trollin no doubt. I can imagine him laughing about this all actually. It's true that although he can be quite expressive, he is reserved when it comes to his private life. I guess it's strange for him to expose his feelings to everyone so openly, when he could just call his hyung hyunbae, teddy or GD if he needed to rant lol.
Yeah... I'm confused. Why does he do this! Teydaddy stays trolling LOL
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Return to TAEYANG