Taeyang Chat

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 21 Jan 2013, 8:58 PM

Taeyang Chat

TAEYANG/SOL
Birth Name: Dong Yong Bae (Hangeul: 동영배)
Date of Birth: May 18, 1988
Group Position: Vocalist, Main Dancer
Height: 174cm
Weight: 56kg
Blood Type: B

-----

Let your feelings and opinions flow! Whether you spazz crazily or just have some general comments to share, let all of them out here~
NinjaBae

Post saucy Posted 28 Jan 2013, 1:44 PM

Re: Taeyang Chat

Oh, anti-shirt Youngbae and his sweet smiles...

I can't wait for new music from him. His solo songs are some of my all-time favorite kpop jams. Image

Post Giyongchy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 1:29 PM

saucy wrote:Oh, anti-shirt Youngbae and his sweet smiles...

LMAO. So true. I still laugh at Monster - they stick umpteen dozen belts on the boy, and he still gets his shirt off.

Why fight it?

Really looking forward to his new Solo Album. Come On YG. This boy has been waiting for a while now. We get it, PSY threw everything off, but seriously, that excuse is getting old.
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 29 Jan 2013, 1:56 PM

YB update while I'm still preparing the op.

[Article]Big Bang’s Taeyang surprises fans with his pole dancing skills

"Big Bang‘s G-Dragon recently revealed Taeyang‘s hidden pole dancing talent.

On January 29th, G-Dragon posted the above pictures on his instagram with the caption, “Master of pole dancing.”

The shared pictures show G-Dragon and Taeyang having a fun night out with their friends. Their fans were pleasantly surprised to see the second picture, which revealed Taeyang showing off his dance moves on a pole.

Netizens expressed their interest by commenting, “Finally moving onto pole dancing?“, “Could you upload a video too?“, “He has cute fun“, “You guys are watching pole dancing by a world star right now“, and more."

Creds to akp.

Such a dork. Dancing with poles instead of dancing with people. Smh.
NinjaBae

Post kwongasm Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:13 PM

@luphlyDink: Uwaa!! YB's new tattoo! ♥ >///< #loveit (via sol-shining)

*insert :ahmygah: smiley here*
Under Construction ~

Post SUE_SHI Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:18 PM

Oh yes, me love some YB shirtless..
ImageImageImage

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:24 PM

kwongasm wrote:
@luphlyDink: Uwaa!! YB's new tattoo! ♥ >///< #loveit (via sol-shining)

*insert :ahmygah: smiley here*

Yup. It's a miniature religious mural. No surprise from YB. Hahaah
NinjaBae

Post kwongasm Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:47 PM

@BIGBANGGisVIP Baby Taeyang is the cutest ♥____♥ pic.twitter.com/YiYih6Qh

HAHA SO ADORBS Image
Under Construction ~

Post blueskies Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:09 PM

kwongasm wrote:@BIGBANGGisVIP Baby Taeyang is the cutest ♥____♥ pic.twitter.com/YiYih6Qh

HAHA SO ADORBS Image

OMG what a cutie pie Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post blueskies Posted 29 Jan 2013, 11:33 PM

Crap vid, but I've been dying to see this. Taeyang's version of aegyo, haha Image

My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Arien Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:00 AM

translated by ybmaniaofficial.tumblr.com

Post kissingkeke Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:44 AM

blueskies wrote:Crap vid, but I've been dying to see this. Taeyang's version of aegyo, haha Image

OMG!!! Thanks so much for this. I've been asking like crazy where I could find this video LOL
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post kissingkeke Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:45 AM

kwongasm wrote:@BIGBANGGisVIP Baby Taeyang is the cutest ♥____♥ pic.twitter.com/YiYih6Qh

HAHA SO ADORBS Image

Bae is too adorable. Image

Post blueskies Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:50 AM

kissingkeke wrote:
blueskies wrote:Crap vid, but I've been dying to see this. Taeyang's version of aegyo, haha Image

OMG!!! Thanks so much for this. I've been asking like crazy where I could find this video LOL
Haha, no probs! The recording's not great, but I appreciate it nonetheless. I too was looking for it everywhere, was so happy when I saw it posted on twitter. But how cute is Taeyang? I never thought aegyo could suit him so well LOL.
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:55 AM

Arien wrote:

Just want to provide a couple of quotes that captured YB's singing perfectly, since I feel like a lot of people give YB crap for his vocals all the damn time. And they think that he's over-rated and that there's nothing special about him.
-Jung Yeop : As a Vocalist, he’s quite.. some kind of.. If I could assess him as a vocalist, I could say he holds a high position, quite respectable. His tone gives us such a sensibility, so refined/sophisticated and it’s elegant.
-Nine9 : Actually Taeyang’s voice isn’t that powerful, but his vocal delicacy on details and his ability to use various techniques is so amazing, he really is a natural, gifted vocalist.
NinjaBae

Post blueskies Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:04 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
Arien wrote:

Just want to provide a couple of quotes that captured YB's singing perfectly, since I feel like a lot of people give YB crap for his vocals all the damn time. And they think that he's over-rated and that there's nothing special about him.
-Jung Yeop : As a Vocalist, he’s quite.. some kind of.. If I could assess him as a vocalist, I could say he holds a high position, quite respectable. His tone gives us such a sensibility, so refined/sophisticated and it’s elegant.-Nine9 : Actually Taeyang’s voice isn’t that powerful, but his vocal delicacy on details and his ability to use various techniques is so amazing, he really is a natural, gifted vocalist.
Absolutely! who can say anything about YB's vocals? absurd! There's a damn reason I have him on replay. That voice puts me to sleep lol. Also I really agree with that last quote you posted. He's technique is really up there, I prefer his cover of 'don't judge me' than the original and that says a lot considering who sang the original lol.Off Topic: I can't stop watching your signature gif lol. That floor was after him, but he put up a good fight haha.
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post kissingkeke Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:05 AM

blueskies wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:

Haha, no probs! The recording's not great, but I appreciate it nonetheless. I too was looking for it everywhere, was so happy when I saw it posted on twitter. But how cute is Taeyang? I never thought aegyo could suit him so well LOL.

I know! Aegyo is so rare with Bae that I excited when I saw the pictures of him. He does it so cute. He got embarrassed at the end. LOL

Post kissingkeke Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:14 AM

Don't know if you guys have seen this but I thought this was just so cute. Youngbae is is so cute when he speaks English. LOL

Post blueskies Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:16 AM

blueskies wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:
blueskies wrote:

I know! Aegyo is so rare with Bae that I excited when I saw the pictures of him. He does it so cute. He got embarrassed at the end. LOL

He did haha, love that he did it anyway. Thinking about it the tour has given us quite a few rare moments. I've never seen Taeyang having so much fun on stage, completely carefree. I'm going to miss fancams like these.
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:33 AM

[highlight=#ffffff]
blueskies wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Georgia, sans-serif]-Jung Yeop : As a Vocalist, he’s quite.. some kind of.. If I could assess him as a vocalist, I could say he holds a high position, quite respectable. His tone gives us such a sensibility, so refined/sophisticated and it’s elegant.-Nine9 : Actually Taeyang’s voice isn’t that powerful, but his vocal delicacy on details and his ability to use various techniques is so amazing, he really is a natural, gifted vocalist.
Absolutely! who can say anything about YB's vocals? absurd! There's a damn reason I have him on replay. That voice puts me to sleep lol. Also I really agree with that last quote you posted. He's technique is really up there, I prefer his cover of 'don't judge me' than the original and that says a lot considering who sang the original lol.Off Topic: I can't stop watching your signature gif lol. That floor was after him, but he put up a good fight haha.

I know! YB uses his voice like no other. He understands all of the subtle nuances and uses his vocals in such a detailed way that others normally wouldn't.And I know. My sig is so addictive!!! Image Image Image[/highlight">
kissingkeke wrote:Don't know if you guys have seen this but I thought this was just so cute. Youngbae is is so cute when he speaks English. LOL Image
I love this video! You could tell how comfortable he is with Choice and Lydia. It was just so adorable.

blueskies wrote:
blueskies wrote:

He did haha, love that he did it anyway. Thinking about it the tour has given us quite a few rare moments. I've never seen Taeyang having so much fun on stage, completely carefree. I'm going to miss fancams like these.

He's definitely been more carefree with this tour. Performing all over the world, something he's always dreamed of, has done him lots of good. And ending it in Korea, his home where everything started for him, was just too much for him. He just went crazy in the end. Lol
NinjaBae

Next

Return to TAEYANG