Taeyang's 2nd Tattoo

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post BeerBread Posted 02 Feb 2013, 6:52 PM

Taeyang's 2nd Tattoo

Taeyang’s Complete 2nd Tattoo (As of December 2012) @ Alive ‘The Final’ Concert in Seoul!

*NOTE: The 1st draft/lining was started last November during the Alive Tour in New Jersey, it was finished after his 2nd trip to NYC last December. Artist Anil Gupta is responsible for the tattoo.

Source: ygfamilyy

----------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this one. TBH it makes a bit more sense than the giant crucifix slapped on his side.
I wonder if he'll end up inking his entire back~♥
Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 02 Feb 2013, 6:55 PM

Re: Taeyang's 2nd Tattoo

Both make sense considering they're both about religion and it's YB.

I like them. They're tastefully done and make a lot of sense for YB. But I hope he doesn't get more than 5 tattoos altogether. Don't become like Jay Park please.
NinjaBae

Post sunflower Posted 02 Feb 2013, 6:57 PM

Idk about this one Image

Post shotofjen Posted 02 Feb 2013, 6:59 PM

At least it's done well.
Image Image Image

Post Dream Posted 02 Feb 2013, 7:07 PM

Welp, it's better than i expect, but I'm not a fan of tattoos, especially faces. >_>

Post fayee Posted 02 Feb 2013, 7:18 PM

Ohhh I like it. Nicely placed too. Image
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post BeerBread Posted 02 Feb 2013, 9:06 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Both make sense considering they're both about religion and it's YB.

I like them. They're tastefully done and make a lot of sense for YB. But I hope he doesn't get more than 5 tattoos altogether. Don't become like Jay Park please.

I meant placement-wise.
YB can do whatever he wants with his religion, I just feel that his 2nd tattoo is placed more... sensibly than his first tattoo, which I reiterate, is slapped on his side.

Both tattoos are intricately done; I just think it would have made more sense had he put his first tattoo somewhere on his back rather than his side, but that's just me~
Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 02 Feb 2013, 10:52 PM

BeerBread wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Both make sense considering they're both about religion and it's YB.

I meant placement-wise.
YB can do whatever he wants with his religion, I just feel that his 2nd tattoo is placed more... sensibly than his first tattoo, which I reiterate, is slapped his side.

Both tattoos are intricately done; I just think it would have made more sense had put his first tattoo somewhere on his back rather than his side, but that's just me~

The side tattoo is soooooooo HOT!!!! Image Image Image

I actually think the one on his back is in a weird spot. Haha
NinjaBae

Post BeerBread Posted 03 Feb 2013, 12:13 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
BeerBread wrote:

I meant placement-wise.
YB can do whatever he wants with his religion, I just feel that his 2nd tattoo is placed more... sensibly than his first tattoo, which I reiterate, is slapped his side.

Both tattoos are intricately done; I just think it would have made more sense had put his first tattoo somewhere on his back rather than his side, but that's just me~

The side tattoo is soooooooo HOT!!!! Image Image Image

I actually think the one on his back is in a weird spot. Haha

Lol, then it is just me.
It just throws off the feng shui of art on YB's body, it bothers me so much~

But I just deal with it because it really is a nice tattoo lol
Image Image

Post kissingkeke Posted 03 Feb 2013, 6:48 AM

I like Jay's tattoos. I guess everyone is different. As long as he doesn't put them on his face I'm good.
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post blueskies Posted 03 Feb 2013, 11:00 AM

I favour the side tattoo over this one (I think it's hot). I'm not use to the one on his back just yet, so it seems a bit werid, but thankfully the finish does look nicely done. It's very artistically detailed. I hope bae doesn't get too many more, but I feel this won't be his last.
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post revinoir Posted 04 Feb 2013, 2:12 AM

That's ma boy.

The rowdiest church-lover ever. <3
I am not a shipper of them, as CL herself have sunk my ship. Q_Q
I just put them together since it's easy to file them as my biases. ♥

Post zanji Posted 11 Feb 2013, 5:16 PM

Is that... JESUS? xD
Don't know why I found that funny.
I like it, I just don't think it's very creative considering he already has a huge cross.
Image Image

Post blueskies Posted 11 Feb 2013, 8:19 PM

revinoir wrote:That's ma boy.

The rowdiest church-lover ever. <3

Image Image He may have a 'bad boy' image, but he's a good boy at heart haha. Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 11 Feb 2013, 9:09 PM

kissingkeke wrote:

I like Jay's tattoos. I guess everyone is different. As long as he doesn't put them on his face I'm good.

Jay has way too many tattoos. At this point, I feel like he's getting them just to get them.
NinjaBae

Post kissingkeke Posted 12 Feb 2013, 4:53 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:

Jay has way too many tattoos. At this point, I feel like he's getting them just to get them.

That could very well be true but he's comfortable with having them so I'm good. I like all of his tattoos. It fits him IMO. I'm just glad he isn't with 2pm anymore because I don't think he would have gotten any.
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Return to TAEYANG