Taeyang for Vogue

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post blueskies Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:35 AM

Taeyang for Vogue

SPAZZ ALERT!


Image
What is he doing to me!!! Image Image

Gifs from the video (by YBMania)


Image


Image


Image


Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 6:37 PM
Location: UK
Top

Post joanne Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:39 AM

Re: Teyang for Vogue

He reminds me of gd during GD&TOP days with the robe/coat and hair (:
User avatar
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Jan 2013, 5:22 AM
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:41 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Holy fucking shit. OMG. I can't even. That jaw. The sneer. The stare. The hair. The BADASSERY Image Image Image Image Image


Dong YoungBae.......you make my ovaries do extraordinary things. The things I would do to this man if I ever got my hands on him. UNNNNFFFFF
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top

Post blueskies Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:48 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Holy fucking shit. OMG. I can't even. That jaw. The sneer. The stare. The hair. The BADASSERY Image Image Image Image Image


Dong YoungBae.......you make my ovaries do extraordinary things. The things I would do to this man if I ever got my hands on him. UNNNNFFFFF

Yep, you pretty much summed up how I feel right now LOL!Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 6:37 PM
Location: UK
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:52 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

blueskies wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Holy fucking shit. OMG. I can't even. That jaw. The sneer. The stare. The hair. The BADASSERY Image Image Image Image Image


Dong YoungBae.......you make my ovaries do extraordinary things. The things I would do to this man if I ever got my hands on him. UNNNNFFFFF

Yep, you pretty much summed up how I feel right now LOL!Image


I swear, this photo is going to be ingrained in my mind for a good while. It's been so long since he's had a photoshoot, since L'Officiel Hommes, which I LOVED!!!

He is just ALL MAN. All GORGEOUS man. Can't help but spazz. Haha


Now if only I could get some new music. I'd be the happiest woman in the world. Image Image Image
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top

Post kissingkeke Posted 19 Feb 2013, 5:03 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Bae looks fucking HOT. PERIOD.
Image Image Image
My for him is ∞ImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 4:01 PM
Location: TX
Top

Post blueskies Posted 19 Feb 2013, 12:02 PM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

..and another one (from Taeyang's IG). Image

Image

Cr: YB 518

Image

Image

Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 6:37 PM
Location: UK
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 19 Feb 2013, 1:56 PM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Aaaalsjhfshgfsfj!!!!! I love this whole shoot! Definitely have to get my hands on this magazine.

This must have been a long shoot. He had so many different hairstyles! Hahah

I love playful, idgaf YB.

I see he's trolling again, knowing "fans" will have lots to say about his hair. But who cares? Look at how playful and happy he looks! I'd are this over depressed Mohawk YB any damn day.
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top

Post fayee Posted 19 Feb 2013, 11:29 PM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

OMFG!! Drool drool drool drool. Image Image

His mohawk pics and hat pics look great. Not feelin the shoulder pads or the braided hair.
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3
User avatar
 
Posts: 265
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:30 PM
Top

Post Suteisi Posted 20 Feb 2013, 12:03 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

AMG

Where can I get my hands on this man magazine ?! +w+
User avatar
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 2:06 PM
Top

Post Kari Posted 20 Feb 2013, 2:53 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

You know, I would've thought TY would look super awkward trying this concept since it's only a concept GD would dare to do but he looks super comfortable and embracing it! They both look like they had a lot of fun with this one!
User avatar
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 3:50 AM
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 20 Feb 2013, 3:02 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Kari wrote:You know, I would've thought TY would look super awkward trying this concept since it's only a concept GD would dare to do but he looks super comfortable and embracing it! They both look like they had a lot of fun with this one!


That's the best part! That they looked like they had so much fun and enjoyed themselves.
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top

Post chichibio Posted 03 Mar 2013, 8:05 AM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

Image

Image
I love this pic and style, one of my faves from the photoshoot.
User avatar
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 6:07 PM
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 03 Mar 2013, 6:48 PM

Re: Taeyang for Vogue

chichibio wrote:Image

Image
I love this pic and style, one of my faves from the photoshoot.


From what I've seen, EVERYONE feels this way.

Glad he's pleased the masses again. Haha
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top


Return to TAEYANG

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users