YB in the studio with Tablo and Chon Seung Woo

Date of Birth: 1988/05/18 | Position: Vocalist
Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 25 Feb 2013, 12:27 PM

YB in the studio with Tablo and Chon Seung Woo

Would copy and paste from ATY but it's hard to do that on my iPad. But here's the rundown.

"Tablo: In the studio with Taeyang. He's killin it"

Also, producer Chon Seung Woo later tweeted that "It's been a long time since I directed one for YoungBae, I'm doing this with Tablo." He's the one that tweeted the photo of YB&HS at his house, leading people to think there might be a collabo between the two.

According to ATY, CSW is the composer for Baby, I'm Sorry from the HOT album, and A Fool's Only Tears from BB.

Holy fucking shit. I remember when HOT album came out, Tablo was praising YB for it. Made me wish they would work together. And then Tablo joined YGE and they did! Their voices sounded heavenly together on Tomorrow. So that led me to wish that Tablo would produce for YB. And look at where we are now!

And CSW is great. I loved his songs since they are so R&B and fit YB perfectly. I'm excited to see what he and Tablo come up with for YB.

I know I said multiple times that I wouldn't get excited about these little "teasers" people keep dropping about his album, what with meeting producers and studio pictures and all that. Since YB would release his album when he's ready and not a moment before. But it's Tablo and CSW. How can I not get excited over this? Haha
Image Image Image
NinjaBae

Post SUE_SHI Posted 25 Feb 2013, 12:33 PM

Re: YB in the studio with Tablo and Chon Seung Woo

OMG I can't wait for this album!! Tablo and YB again! XD
ImageImageImage

Post blueskies Posted 25 Feb 2013, 12:35 PM

ImageI trust you tablo! He's killing it for sure! LOL. Super excited right now, it's going to be awesome! Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post Quest Posted 25 Feb 2013, 1:44 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Would copy and paste from ATY but it's hard to do that on my iPad. But here's the rundown.

Also, producer Chon Seung Woo later tweeted that "It's been a long time since I directed one for YoungBae, I'm doing this with Tablo." He's the one that tweeted the photo of YB&HS at his house, leading people to think there might be a collabo between the two.

According to ATY, CSW is the composer for Baby, I'm Sorry from the HOT album, and A Fool's Only Tears from BB.

Holy fucking shit. I remember when HOT album came out, Tablo was praising YB for it. Made me wish they would work together. And then Tablo joined YGE and they did! Their voices sounded heavenly together on Tomorrow. So that led me to wish that Tablo would produce for YB. And look at where we are now!

And CSW is great. I loved his songs since they are so R&B and fit YB perfectly. I'm excited to see what he and Tablo come up with for YB.

I know I said multiple times that I wouldn't get excited about these little "teasers" people keep dropping about his album, what with meeting producers and studio pictures and all that. Since YB would release his album when he's ready and not a moment before. But it's Tablo and CSW. How can I not get excited over this? Haha
Image Image Image

lol even copied ur comment at aty

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 25 Feb 2013, 2:02 PM

Quest wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Would copy and paste from ATY but it's hard to do that on my iPad. But here's the rundown.

Image Image Image

lol even copied ur comment at aty

Oddly enough I didn't. I actually just typed out almost the same comment. Should have just copied and pasted my comment. It would have saved me some time. Hahah

Don't judge me. Lol
NinjaBae

Post zanji Posted 25 Feb 2013, 5:11 PM

I'M SO EXCITED! THAT I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!
No seriously, Tably<3TY - I'll join this musical ship anyday!
Image Image

Post thatTOP Posted 25 Feb 2013, 7:09 PM

I don't think MY BB/EH feels can handle this.
ImageImageImage

Return to TAEYANG