T.O.P's "Alumni" Fan Meeting (130128) [PHOTOS/FAN ACCOUNT]

Date of Birth: 1987/11/04 | Position: Rapper
Post thatTOP Posted 28 Jan 2013, 10:54 PM

T.O.P's "Alumni" Fan Meeting (130128) [PHOTOS/FAN ACCOUNT]

Fan-Accounts/Translations:▶ The fan meeting costs 150000 yen▶ TOP said he wants to go to Italy for 3 months
TOP's favorite sushi are Uni (sea urchin), Ikura (salmon roe), Anago (a type of eel)
TOP hates KKT, LINE and twitter!
During group pic, he did a superman pose! He also made a heart in front of his chest + flower boy once
▶ Director handed him a gun & TOP did Seungri's strong baby opening pose at BB concerts
▶ He was super shy & couldn't look directly at fans, but 1 of the scenes required him to look forward so he did for 5 seconds but he bursted out laughing & hid his face behind the gun >< TOP also made a heart for the fans
▶ TOP and the movie director may go to Japan when the movie is released in Japan later
▶ Lucky fans could get the outfit that TOP wore in the movie!
▶ Gifts for fans at TOP's Fan Meeting: Wallet, Nike Shoes, Jacket, T-Shirt, Training Suit, Jeans
▶ One of the prizes is the pair of sneakers that he wore in the film , he kept murmuring in Japanese,'it is Nike! Not adidas kkk' "It is Nike' Then MC asked,'U like Nike?' and he kept saying ,'when talking about sneakers, then nike is first class.
'▶ The first fan cried because she was too excited. Tabi then turned around and pretended to be crying too...kkkk
▶ A fan got an Uniqlo dark blue knitwear in M size as a gift from TOP by balloting
▶ A fan wrote a note: We can't hug you here but will you do it if I get an operation well next month? TOP read it and hugged her
▶ Hand shake and photo session: TOP hands were so soft. And he looked directly to fans eyes ♡
▶ Basically, TOP hugged fans that asked for one kk otherwise he only shook hands. He DID hug 3 ahjusshis tho!
▶ Q. What's ur charm? TOP: I have thousands. I don't lie, innocent eyes, high and low level of rhythm, it'd be boring if u know all.
▶ Q. What thing is the most tiring during World Tour? TOP: staying in hotels. I don't want to live in hotel any more.
▶ Q. Which member do you call the most? TOP: I don't have a call well. I often do when I need to ask where they go (Fans: DS !!!)
▶ Q: How many days you ever hadn't taken a bath? TOP: 3 days. Because of fever. But that was when i still small
!▶ When he had to start filming, he suddenly became another person and did the actions in one-shot He shot two enemies at last and also 'shot' the fans once xD when he heard 'cut', people all screamed at him but he pretended to hug the sky ㅋㅋㅋ
▶ Too much content, could not really digest it.(mixed Japanese and Korean together) He has talked so much and I felt heartbroken when he talked about his broken arm. When he was going out of the venue,he just put the fish bowl shaped lucky draw box under his arm and went xD
▶ Fan Meeting already over & he already went backstage....but he just came back out again & ran around the stage

Source: @ BB_TOP_nami, @marthapido, @pinkymomo, @ShrimpLJY, @mystifize, @Shenqii, MildSeven 的烟@weibo, @RiceKwon, @fumcat, @ayana129, @0401ruruticRead more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/01/t-o-ps-alumni-fan-meeting-130128-photosfan-account.html#ixzz2JJVZFgmi

Omg, I had no idea where to post this, I hope this is the right section.

But anyway, omfgfudjpioadgeiyrhdsajiphgyeroyafhspj;hgsyfivduhnljmk;jidhy7ty I just need this movie out now.

And TOP hates Twitter. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
ImageImageImage

Post AmyBB Posted 29 Jan 2013, 1:53 AM

Re: T.O.P's "Alumni" Fan Meeting (130128) [PHOTOS/FAN ACCOUN

Thanks for the info ^^

Why you hate twitter, oppar? T__T

Post DisNoona Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:09 AM

thatTOP wrote:Fan-Accounts/Translations:▶ The fan meeting costs 150000 yen▶ TOP said he wants to go to Italy for 3 months
TOP's favorite sushi are Uni (sea urchin), Ikura (salmon roe), Anago (a type of eel)
During group pic, he did a superman pose! He also made a heart in front of his chest + flower boy once
▶ Director handed him a gun & TOP did Seungri's strong baby opening pose at BB concerts
▶ He was super shy & couldn't look directly at fans, but 1 of the scenes required him to look forward so he did for 5 seconds but he bursted out laughing & hid his face behind the gun >< TOP also made a heart for the fans
▶ TOP and the movie director may go to Japan when the movie is released in Japan later
▶ Lucky fans could get the outfit that TOP wore in the movie!
▶ Gifts for fans at TOP's Fan Meeting: Wallet, Nike Shoes, Jacket, T-Shirt, Training Suit, Jeans
▶ One of the prizes is the pair of sneakers that he wore in the film , he kept murmuring in Japanese,'it is Nike! Not adidas kkk' "It is Nike' Then MC asked,'U like Nike?' and he kept saying ,'when talking about sneakers, then nike is first class.
'▶ The first fan cried because she was too excited. Tabi then turned around and pretended to be crying too...kkkk
▶ A fan got an Uniqlo dark blue knitwear in M size as a gift from TOP by balloting
▶ A fan wrote a note: We can't hug you here but will you do it if I get an operation well next month? TOP read it and hugged her
▶ Hand shake and photo session: TOP hands were so soft. And he looked directly to fans eyes ♡
▶ Basically, TOP hugged fans that asked for one kk otherwise he only shook hands. He DID hug 3 ahjusshis tho!
▶ Q. What's ur charm? TOP: I have thousands. I don't lie, innocent eyes, high and low level of rhythm, it'd be boring if u know all.
▶ Q. What thing is the most tiring during World Tour? TOP: staying in hotels. I don't want to live in hotel any more.
▶ Q. Which member do you call the most? TOP: I don't have a call well. I often do when I need to ask where they go (Fans: DS !!!)
▶ Q: How many days you ever hadn't taken a bath? TOP: 3 days. Because of fever. But that was when i still small
!▶ When he had to start filming, he suddenly became another person and did the actions in one-shot He shot two enemies at last and also 'shot' the fans once xD when he heard 'cut', people all screamed at him but he pretended to hug the sky ㅋㅋㅋ
▶ Too much content, could not really digest it.(mixed Japanese and Korean together) He has talked so much and I felt heartbroken when he talked about his broken arm. When he was going out of the venue,he just put the fish bowl shaped lucky draw box under his arm and went xD
▶ Fan Meeting already over & he already went backstage....but he just came back out again & ran around the stage

Source: @ BB_TOP_nami, @marthapido, @pinkymomo, @ShrimpLJY, @mystifize, @Shenqii, MildSeven 的烟@weibo, @RiceKwon, @fumcat, @ayana129, @0401ruruticRead more: http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/01/t-o-ps-alumni-fan-meeting-130128-photosfan-account.html#ixzz2JJVZFgmi

Omg, I had no idea where to post this, I hope this is the right section.

But anyway, omfgfudjpioadgeiyrhdsajiphgyeroyafhspj;hgsyfivduhnljmk;jidhy7ty I just need this movie out now.

And TOP hates Twitter. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

do you think there will be a video of the fan meeting?

Post Tenshi Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:16 AM

i cried when i saw pic of VIP'S with his clothes...why was i born like an ocean away
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc70qienXP1r2isuao1_500.gif[/IMG]

Post saucy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 4:22 AM

Hand shake and photo session: TOP hands were so soft. And he looked directly to fans eyes

DEAD.

Post JenTOP4ever Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:27 AM

TOP is such a sweet/adorkable guy! and he hates twitter?! kay, i'm not fond of twitter anyway
6 years & counting...

Post Lustucru Posted 29 Jan 2013, 8:46 AM

▶TOP hates KKT, LINE and twitter!

nooooooooooooo

Post leyassi Posted 31 Jan 2013, 7:42 PM

Why does he hates twitter?

Post SUE_SHI Posted 03 Feb 2013, 10:46 AM

â–¶TOP's favorite sushi

I die........... //dead

lmao the photos are funny. XD

â–¶TOP hates KKT, LINE and twitter!

YESH! I really don't want him to open a twitter account. Maybe he hates it because it's too complicated for him. lmao
ImageImageImage

Post senpai Posted 09 Feb 2013, 6:41 PM

it's okay bb opposites attract Image

but seriously T__T </3

Return to T.O.P