[MOVIE] 71: Into the Fire (2010)

Date of Birth: 1987/11/04 | Position: Rapper
Post PP Posted 21 Jan 2013, 9:13 PM

[MOVIE] 71: Into the Fire (2010)

Post mxg07 Posted 30 Jan 2013, 7:16 AM

Re: [MOVIE] 71: Into the Fire (2010)

I have yet to see this movie...i know...how sad :/ but its on my list and once i have free time, i'm soo watching it!
My answer: YES!!!

"Backtrack Queen has arrived!" -Giyongchy

Post Lustucru Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:44 PM

mxg07 wrote:I have yet to see this movie...i know...how sad :/ but its on my list and once i have free time, i'm soo watching it!

It's a great movie. And not even only because TOP is in it!
You should put it on the top of your to-watch-movies list it's worth it =D

Post Calinski Posted 31 Jan 2013, 5:16 PM

i havent watch this too!

i heard it makes you cry real bad and im not ready for the feels v.v

and we all know how phenomenal tabi's acting is, i will mosdef cry the moisture out of my body

Post SUE_SHI Posted 01 Feb 2013, 10:46 AM

Calinski wrote:i havent watch this too!

i heard it makes you cry real bad and im not ready for the feels v.v

and we all know how phenomenal tabi's acting is, i will mosdef cry the moisture out of my body

You have to watch it.
This movie is great and TOP's acting here is really good. Yes a tear-jerker. T.T

Kwon Sang Woo is fucking amazing here too!
ImageImageImage

Post Calinski Posted 01 Feb 2013, 11:16 AM

SUE_SHI wrote:
You have to watch it.
This movie is great and TOP's acting here is really good. Yes a tear-jerker. T.T

Kwon Sang Woo is fucking amazing here too!

i'm going to watch it now. nOW.

/prepares tissue and nails armor on heart

bring on the feels

edit:

okay, wow, i just finish watching the movie.

i am speechless.

this movie is hands down one of the best war movie i have ever watched.

seunghyun's acting and narrating is flawless, so are the other actors'.

if you haven't watch it you should because

wow

leave me alone to cry for the feels i have for each character

i need to watch it again

Post SUE_SHI Posted 01 Feb 2013, 2:45 PM

^
His narrating voice is really sad. Ugh Whenever I try to remember that movie it gives me so much feels. T.T
Good thing you watched it immediately!
I watched it 3 times and still feel teary every time! Image
ImageImageImage

Post Calinski Posted 01 Feb 2013, 2:53 PM

^

i knew it would be a feels-inducing movie but i didn't expect tabi's acting to be this good. (i've only seen him in iris for like the first two episodes and his screen time wasn't a loooot)

his voice is so .... UNGH! i don't know how to describe. if i could, i would listen to him talk all day. i don't even want to touch him or what, just sit down over a cup of coffee in a cafe during a rainy day and listen to him talk...

or actually, in a dimly lit room at night and just listening to him read

or - i should stop. my fantasies are running wild ~.~

i'm going to watch it when no one's home so i can wail like a baby and not shed silent tears :')

Post SUE_SHI Posted 01 Feb 2013, 3:08 PM

^ Me too! I could listen to him talk all day.

I first watched it alone and cried like a baby just so I can get ready when I share it with my family.XD Then I invited my sisters to watch it with me and they cried lol
ImageImageImage

Post Calinski Posted 01 Feb 2013, 3:23 PM

^

TABI: inducing tears with his flawless acting since forever

Spoiler: show
but man, watching the movie really brings out some angst in me. like first off, they're freaking teengers!? and then tabi's made captain without any experience in real combat! like he didn't even dare to - couldn't shoot that guy!!

tabi just portrayed the character so well. like he had to shoot that guy (who was calling out umma, poor baby) and it's his first shot! that moment was gold. he couldn't show his comrades it was his first shot since they were having confidence and looking up towards him but it was DEFINITELY affecting him cause hey, he killed a man for the first time, and wow explosion of emotions and he did it soo perfectly.

although the deliquent student plotline was a bit cliched, (the whole i hate the world and i'll kill anybody but actually im a nice person) but the actor's acting was pretty awesome too. i kind of think they skimmed through a few scenes that could have been done better (like the death scene and burying of the chubby kid), but thats just my opinion. it does give the effect that in war, everything is quick and emotions be damned though - so perfect. the crying scene of the last guy in the trio was perfect. the sobbing, lips trembling - someone get him a medal already.

hahaha, look at me rant >,< oh man this movie just hits me right in the feels gut. inspiring and definitely brings my attention to war.

makes me sad that there's still ongoing wars and there are people out there STILL SUFFERING like these boys.. *and the gore in the movie have been cut down too since its a movie. i can't imagine the real battlefield*

Post SUE_SHI Posted 01 Feb 2013, 3:29 PM

^ the cinematography is pure awesome! That is what I loved about it. The sensationalism is really good and the slomo aahhhh hit my feels every time!
You bring back memories to me. Esp. the part when one of them has to kill his brother to end the suffering, I cried loads of tears! Mang I can't.. T.T

You said it all. *slow clap* Thank you.
ImageImageImage

Post Calinski Posted 01 Feb 2013, 4:03 PM

Spoiler: show
^ yuuuuuusss <3

hahaha! yes i was about to mention that part until i realise i was ranting.. oh man, umma's kimchi... he never got to eat it. EITHER OF THE BOYS. and that moment is so precious- like he didn't want his brother to give up but his brother was hurting so much he couldn't bear it and he must have been so conflicted - help was coming but his brother is hurting so much and to lay his hand down and end his own brother's life - i cant imagine the feel

and he tried so hard not to cry, tried to use his duty as a soldier to solidify himself like he went to his post and stand guard although no one was guarding shit and he broke down anyway

and then not to mention the other boys - how they must have felt. like people are dying and they're trying to beat the shit out of each other. that moment for them must have been painful too like DAMN

(i should shoot myself for saying that

but regardless, the thing that killed me the most was probably the 'coward' boy who was NOT A COWARD. he shielded the conflicted dude and SHOT the commander like GO YOU. you are not a coward and i just HATE IT that because of the fucking war, the conflicted guy couldn't help him and say sorry like i pity the conflicted guy. he was bullying the guy just now too, just imagine the guilt - and in that moment, i was wondering how he would live on bearing that guilt until i remembered he will probably not survive - no one ever survives

the last guy of the trio was precious. he didn't give up although it hurt SO much, he made sure to go out with a bang and help his bestie by blowing up the stairs - like a true soldier fighting till his last breath (and what hurts is that the conflicted guy said 'see you on top' which he never did /stabs self)

all the soldiers deserves a medal. like from where i am we don't have no males going out to war but and although i respected soldiers i respect them EVEN MORe now, if that is even possible. (dont get me started on the people back home waiting for them and praying night and day for their safety and not sleeping properly cause WAR AND ugh why do i do this to myself)

the lack of love and respect soldiers get. UGH. if i could, i would show this movie to EVERYONE i know but not everyone is as feeling. i hate when people diss war movies about how predictable and how it's just trying to get us to pity the soldiers and shit they say like 'if things are so horrible just stop warring'

hahaha. maybe if everyone stop dissing everything like you do there wouldn't be wars, OH SNAP in a Z formation

UGH I JUST CAN'T THIS MOVIES IS BRINGING OUT ANGST AND FEELS

Post Calinski Posted 01 Feb 2013, 4:05 PM

double post opps :p

here have a happy TABI XD

Image Image

Post Lacw Posted 02 Feb 2013, 6:02 PM

I've been planning to watch this movie for a while now. Didn't read all posts, too scared for spoilers ;p
I'll be watching this movie soon ;D

Calinski wrote:double post opps :p

Image Image

D'awww, too cute <3

Post Calinski Posted 03 Feb 2013, 6:53 AM

^ good that you didn't i think i spoilt a lot /shot XDD

watch it soon and share your thoughts here!!

Post mskpopfan Posted 03 Feb 2013, 9:44 AM

you guys should definitely watch this! i watched it for tabi, but i ended up actually really liking the movie. prepare a box of tissues when you watch this though Image

plus, tabi's acting improved tremendously from Iris to ITF. he did a really good job :) the cast was amazing as well

Post saucy Posted 03 Feb 2013, 10:41 AM

Calinski wrote:double post opps :p

Image Image

Such a sad movie, but that picture just made me Image

I was actually thinking about re-watching it the other day.

Post SUE_SHI Posted 03 Feb 2013, 10:44 AM

Calinski... LET ME LOVE YOU!!!! >__<

Yes Laura please watch it and share your thoughts here. And let's all cry at the awesomeness of this movie. T.T
ImageImageImage

Post Lacw Posted 03 Feb 2013, 12:22 PM

I'll probably watch it tonight ;D
Looks like I'll have to get looots of tissues ready :')

Calinski wrote:^ good that you didn't i think i spoilt a lot /shot XDD

watch it soon and share your thoughts here!!

Haha, I thought so. It's fine though c:

Post Lustucru Posted 04 Feb 2013, 5:02 PM

that thread needs spoilers.

Remember to use spoilers [ spoiler ][ /spoiler ] (take out the spaces) so that you won't ruin anyone's experience ^.^

Next

Return to T.O.P