[ARTIST] LEE HI

YG Family-family-family!
Post technicolor.girl Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:06 AM

[ARTIST] LEE HI

LEE HI

{OP is still under construction, but feel free to discuss~ <3}

Post Panda Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:10 AM

Re: [ARTIST] LEE HI

Can I just say I love this girl. She is so awkwardly cute and has an amazing voice. Her future is bright.

Post saucy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 4:33 AM

I liked her on K-Pop Star and I loved 1, 2, 3, 4. She's so talented and so young that I think she will soon be a force to be reckoned with. When I saw her GDA performance (and the Mama Do cover)... I was like, "Ugh. I have to stan a 16 year old now Image ." Lol.

Post Dream Posted 29 Jan 2013, 4:38 AM

i'm becoming skeptical about her album in february...

YG, release some info already!

Post revinoir Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:14 AM

she's adorable, how can one not love her.

her 'Killing Me Softly' cover is still on my current replay list. <3
I am not a shipper of them, as CL herself have sunk my ship. Q_Q
I just put them together since it's easy to file them as my biases. ♥

Post JOOJOO Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:46 AM

LOVE HER.

YG is way too quiet about her album that is supposedly coming out next month.

Post kissingkeke Posted 29 Jan 2013, 6:41 AM

saucy wrote:I liked her on K-Pop Star and I loved 1, 2, 3, 4. She's so talented and so young that I think she will soon be a force to be reckoned with. When I saw her GDA performance (and the Mama Do cover)... I was like, "Ugh. I have to stan a 16 year old now Image ." Lol.

I feel the same way. I still have my hopes for SuPearls. Let me live in my delusion until YG says otherwise.
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post Solstice Posted 29 Jan 2013, 6:55 AM

kissingkeke wrote:
saucy wrote:I liked her on K-Pop Star and I loved 1, 2, 3, 4. She's so talented and so young that I think she will soon be a force to be reckoned with. When I saw her GDA performance (and the Mama Do cover)... I was like, "Ugh. I have to stan a 16 year old now Image ." Lol.

I feel the same way. I still have my hopes for SuPearls. Let me live in my delusion until YG says otherwise.

Supearls best debut or I'm flying to Korea and destroying all of YG's figurines.

As soon as I heard 1,2,3,4 I knew Lee Hayi had me wrapped around her finger *sigh*
I'm a sucker for that sound.
Lee Hayi is the only girl in kpop who is really naturally cute and adorable in my eyes.
For some reason I didn't get that from the others.

Also Bommie is naturally cute but she's not a little girl lol.

Post Bommie_Unnie Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:07 PM

She has an amazing voice. I loved her song 'Scarecrow' (even though it was written for Park Bom and I wish I could have heard Bommie sing it)
The song is beautiful and her voice carries the emotion so so well.
I look forward to her album.

Post kissingkeke Posted 31 Jan 2013, 12:38 AM

Solstice wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:

Supearls best debut or I'm flying to Korea and destroying all of YG's figurines.

As soon as I heard 1,2,3,4 I knew Lee Hayi had me wrapped around her finger *sigh*
Lee Hayi is the only girl in kpop who is really naturally cute and adorable in my eyes.

OK?! SuPearls is one of the groups have been waiting to see debut. I want my Michelle Lee. Anyway as soon as I heard 1,2,3,4 I knew it was going to be a hit. Because it was something new for KOREA. You don't hear soul like that in Korea. So it was a change in pace for them. And she is adorable.
My for him is ∞ImageImage

Post JenTOP4ever Posted 01 Feb 2013, 2:00 AM

[FANTAKEN] 130131 Lee HI sitting with Big Bang during 22nd High1 Seoul Music AwardsImage

lucky girl!
6 years & counting...

Post avix_vix Posted 01 Feb 2013, 3:00 AM

Post sunflower Posted 01 Feb 2013, 6:08 AM

avix_vix wrote:Dana

@BIGBANGGisVIP
[INFO] Lee Hayi will release her new album on March 1st. http://www.
instiz.net/index.htm?page
=bbs%2Flist.php%3Fid%3Dpt%26no%3D896306

What!?! So when is GD coming back? His Seoul concerts are at the end of March...so he's not gonna promote extensively?!? Image

Confirmed by YG: LeeHi's coming back March 1st

Post Solstice Posted 14 Feb 2013, 7:57 PM

kissingkeke wrote:
Solstice wrote:
kissingkeke wrote:

OK?! SuPearls is one of the groups have been waiting to see debut. I want my Michelle Lee. Anyway as soon as I heard 1,2,3,4 I knew it was going to be a hit. Because it was something new for KOREA. You don't hear soul like that in Korea. So it was a change in pace for them. And she is adorable.

Yea as soon as I hear 1234 I knew it was my SOOONGG!!!!

......I'm more excited for Supearls then the new YG girl group >___> . I'm patiently waiting YG.
I'm ready for Michelle.

Return to YG Entertainment