HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

Random chit-chat.
Post cisum Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:09 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:10 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image


Flop yay Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post cisum Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:14 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image



Flop yay Image

lol that smiley took the meaning out of the word "flop" Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:16 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image



Flop yay Image

lol that smiley took the meaning out of the word "flop" Image


That's the point.

The smiley is awesome
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post cisum Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:18 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image



Flop yay Image

lol that smiley took the meaning out of the word "flop" Image


That's the point.

The smiley is awesome


is this a rabbit thou?
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:19 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image



Flop yay Image

lol that smiley took the meaning out of the word "flop" Image


That's the point.

The smiley is awesome


is this a rabbit thou?


No it's a nipple how many times do I need to repeat this
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post cisum Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:28 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:LOL! Post more then. Also, why is your dp everywhere? O.O


It's a bug.

I also saw someone else's dp on someone else's profile

i thought you were leading an army of pedobears. Image


Maybe I should promote this thread I the pedo community Image

Count me in tbh.. Image


I work alone Image


you're going to flop so bad! Image



Flop yay Image

lol that smiley took the meaning out of the word "flop" Image


That's the point.

The smiley is awesome


is this a rabbit thou?


No it's a nipple how many times do I need to repeat this

i'm not talking about the thing on his head i'm talking about the creature itself!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:29 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

It's some weird creature with a nipple on its head
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post cisum Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:33 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

KS- wrote:It's some weird creature with a nipple on its head

i was trying not to laugh the whole time you mentioned it's a nipple but once i read this comment out loud i lost it Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 02 Feb 2013, 1:36 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:It's some weird creature with a nipple on its head

i was trying not to laugh the whole time you mentioned it's a nipple but once i read this comment out loud i lost it Image


Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post JOOJOO Posted 03 Feb 2013, 3:41 PM

Re: HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

SUE_SHI wrote:
chiakisama88 wrote:
Giyongchy wrote:Excited VIP is Excited!

Well, Chi, you may never manage to top a major page, but this is epic enough. You should ask for your prize from Mox - if she has forgiven you for the ship..


LMAO
you guys are ninjas, I couldnt top any page!!!

Mox, I want my reward NAO!!!!!!!

And to make things clear, it wasnt me who began the ship thing... Its SUE!!!! I have nothing to do with it!!!!


What? I'm innocent.. I don't know what you're talking about chi.. wae.. Image Image Image


Your sig is hilarious.
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:39 AM
Top

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users