Page 21 of 22

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 12:51 PM
by cisum
:o

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 1:23 PM
by KS-
cisum wrote::o


Long time no see

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:06 PM
by frowchising
KS is now a mod? Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:09 PM
by KS-
frowchising wrote:KS is now a mod? Image

Yes Image

But I only help deleting the spam posts from spambots and banning them.

Btw gimme your twitter account

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:19 PM
by frowchising
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:KS is now a mod? Image

Yes Image

But I only help deleting the spam posts from spambots and banning them.

Btw gimme your twitter account



i have no twitter account. hahaha

jk Image


i have 3 personal accounts what would you like to have? 1, 2, or 3? you can only choose one!!!! hahahaha Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:22 PM
by KS-
frowchising wrote:
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:KS is now a mod? Image

Yes Image

But I only help deleting the spam posts from spambots and banning them.

Btw gimme your twitter account



i have no twitter account. hahaha

jk Image


i have 3 personal accounts what would you like to have? 1, 2, or 3? you can only choose one!!!! hahahaha Image


4



lol jk the one where you are the most active in/the one related to kpop

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:26 PM
by frowchising
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:KS is now a mod? Image

Yes Image

But I only help deleting the spam posts from spambots and banning them.

Btw gimme your twitter account



i have no twitter account. hahaha

jk Image


i have 3 personal accounts what would you like to have? 1, 2, or 3? you can only choose one!!!! hahahaha Image


4



lol jk the one where you are the most active in/the one related to kpop



hahaha i know. whichever you choose i will only give you same account. Image

peperownew

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:27 PM
by frowchising
i want sam's twitter too Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:30 PM
by KS-
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:34 PM
by frowchising
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



followed back


TELL SAM TO MAKE ONEEE Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 5:49 PM
by KS-
frowchising wrote:
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



followed back


TELL SAM TO MAKE ONEEE Image


She doesn't even have a fb account ._.

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 6:00 PM
by frowchising
that alien Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2013, 6:02 PM
by KS-
frowchising wrote:that alien Image


Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 8:00 AM
by cisum
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote::o


Long time no see


Yeah, my bad i was offline for few days.


how's it going? ^^

KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



To be fair, i do have a twitter account but i don't tweet at all i just go there from time to time to check my timeline for news about my uni and/or about the world. Image




KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



followed back


TELL SAM TO MAKE ONEEE Image


She doesn't even have a fb account ._.


Fb sucks.

frowchising wrote:that alien Image


Image

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 10:08 AM
by KS-
cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote::o


Long time no see


Yeah, my bad i was offline for few days.


how's it going? ^^

KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



To be fair, i do have a twitter account but i don't tweet at all i just go there from time to time to check my timeline for news about my uni and/or about the world. Image




KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:
KS- wrote:
frowchising wrote:i want sam's twitter too Image

Followed.

And sadly she doesn't have one.



followed back


TELL SAM TO MAKE ONEEE Image


She doesn't even have a fb account ._.


Fb sucks.

frowchising wrote:that alien Image


Image


Hi

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 1:44 PM
by cisum
Image hi!!

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2013, 3:35 PM
by frowchising
cisum wrote:

To be fair, i do have a twitter account but i don't tweet at all i just go there from time to time to check my timeline for news about my uni and/or about the world. Image



so what's your twitter?

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2013, 6:45 PM
by cisum
frowchising wrote:
cisum wrote:

To be fair, i do have a twitter account but i don't tweet at all i just go there from time to time to check my timeline for news about my uni and/or about the world. Image



so what's your twitter?

it's pointless to give you this account.
I do not use it to communicate, i use it very rarely to get updated on the things that matter to me irl.
i may make a twitter account for you guys tho since it seems all the fun happens there.

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2013, 1:32 AM
by KS-
cisum wrote:
frowchising wrote:
cisum wrote:

To be fair, i do have a twitter account but i don't tweet at all i just go there from time to time to check my timeline for news about my uni and/or about the world. Image



so what's your twitter?

it's pointless to give you this account.
I do not use it to communicate, i use it very rarely to get updated on the things that matter to me irl.
i may make a twitter account for you guys tho since it seems all the fun happens there.


Couldn't agree more I met a lot of friends on twitter and it's okay to go OT plus it's fun

Re: The official Off-topic chatting thread~

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2013, 4:11 PM
by cisum
It's always okay to go OT! <.<"
That's the best thing in the interwebz


Twitter is fun when you have friends to tweet with. OTL