Show us your cute face!

Random chit-chat.
Post cisum Posted 07 Feb 2013, 2:33 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:Define "long time".


A few months Image

i'll wait.. Image

KS- wrote:
Kimmy wrote:Boo.


Pin my thread please it's my birthday

LOL, so this is how you got your thread to be pinned...





Same. Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 256
Joined: 20 Jan 2013, 12:35 AM
Location: Here and there...
Top

Post KS- Posted 07 Feb 2013, 2:36 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

cisum wrote:
KS- wrote:
cisum wrote:Define "long time".


A few months Image

i'll wait.. Image

KS- wrote:
Kimmy wrote:Boo.


Pin my thread please it's my birthday

LOL, so this is how you got your thread to be pinned...





Same. Image


Image


Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post Masterchief Posted 07 Feb 2013, 5:22 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

you are so obsessed with JSCY.. Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 4:24 AM
Top

Post KS- Posted 07 Feb 2013, 11:34 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

Masterchief wrote:you are so obsessed with JSCY.. Image


Someone is jealous Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post fishes Posted 10 Feb 2013, 6:48 AM

Re: Show us your cute face!

KS- wrote:Can you read? Image

well I can read abc if that's what you mean Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 2:01 PM
Top

Post KS- Posted 10 Feb 2013, 7:04 AM

Re: Show us your cute face!

fishes wrote:
KS- wrote:Can you read? Image

well I can read abc if that's what you mean Image


Yeah that's what I meant
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post KS- Posted 15 Feb 2013, 4:14 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

bump :(
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post thatTOP Posted 24 Feb 2013, 1:27 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

KS- wrote:Image



He kinda looks like Kim Woo Bin.
Image
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:07 PM
Top

Post KS- Posted 24 Feb 2013, 1:45 PM

Re: Show us your cute face!

thatTOP wrote:
KS- wrote:
Image



He kinda looks like Kim Woo Bin.
Image
Image




lol
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users