[SPORT] Football

Random chit-chat.
Post PP Posted 24 Jan 2013, 11:37 PM

[SPORT] Football

Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 19 Jan 2013, 3:25 PM
Top

Post thatTOP Posted 28 Jan 2013, 11:40 PM

Re: [SPORT] Football

OH MY GOD, IF I FIND ANOTHER VIP WHO LOVES FOOTBALL I WILL PRETTY MUCH DIE.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:07 PM
Top

Post Kimmy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 1:35 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

LMFAO. Double P

For some reason, I already knew you were gonna post football in the off-topic section
User avatar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 22 Jan 2013, 12:59 PM
Location: McGill University (not really)
Top

Post fayee Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:27 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

LOL. College FB is huuggee where I am at right now. My fam are totally into it. I am...kinda. haha
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3
User avatar
 
Posts: 265
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:30 PM
Top

Post AmyBB Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:28 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

i love football (soccer), big fan of Man U here ^^
User avatar
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 12:16 AM
Top

Post Jscy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:29 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

AmyBB wrote:i love football (soccer), big fan of Man U here ^^


MU fans represent
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 2:11 AM
Top

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:43 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

I get confused when you don't refer to "football" as "soccer" since I'm from the US. Lol
Image
NinjaBae
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 PM
Top

Post KS- Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:39 AM

Re: [SPORT] Football

thatTOP wrote:OH MY GOD, IF I FIND ANOTHER VIP WHO LOVES FOOTBALL I WILL PRETTY MUCH DIE.


You can die now. :)


-

MU sucks. Booooooooooooo.





Chelsea FTW. :----D
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post Giyongchy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 4:07 PM

Re: [SPORT] Football

This is the only football I follow.

Image
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 156
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:13 AM
Top

Post thatTOP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 4:59 PM

Re: [SPORT] Football

KS- wrote:
thatTOP wrote:OH MY GOD, IF I FIND ANOTHER VIP WHO LOVES FOOTBALL I WILL PRETTY MUCH DIE.


You can die now. :smile:


-

MU sucks. Booooooooooooo.





Chelsea FTW.
:----D



Truth has been spoken.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 35
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:07 PM
Top

Post KS- Posted 29 Jan 2013, 5:01 PM

Re: [SPORT] Football

thatTOP wrote:
KS- wrote:
thatTOP wrote:OH MY GOD, IF I FIND ANOTHER VIP WHO LOVES FOOTBALL I WILL PRETTY MUCH DIE.


You can die now. :smile:


-

MU sucks. Booooooooooooo.





Chelsea FTW.
:----D



Truth has been spoken.


Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users