Ask a Mod

Make sure to regularly check this forum.
Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:18 PM

Re: why u deleting my posts and threads

Lustucru wrote:i thought this place was somewhere we could ... speak freely and have fun and all.
there's no need of a VIP-version soshified

We can speak freely and have fun...
But I never thought that bashing was speaking freely or having fun.. Its the thing we hate THE MOST from akp (and hallyu) I guess, so there is no need to bring it here.

Besides, like I said i didnt delete any post. Just put it in the appropriate place.

Post BeerBread Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:19 PM

Lustucru wrote:i thought this place was somewhere we could ... speak freely and have fun and all.

We don't need everyone to speak well about BIGBANG at all times 'or be damned'.
Every VIP/BIGBANG lover will have their issues with BIGBANG.

But purposefully making provoking threads isn't what we want or need here. Being respectful is a priority.
Image Image

Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:24 PM

BeerBread wrote:

But purposefully making provoking threads isn't what we want or need here. Being respectful is a priority.

lol thank you SojuPang, you said it better than me :)

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:27 PM

I've said this multiples times, but there's a difference between freedom of speech and being mean and rude. Deliberately bashing members, whether its a member of BB or a member of UW, falls into the latter category.
NinjaBae

Post Lustucru Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:28 PM

BeerBread wrote:We don't need everyone to speak well about BIGBANG at all times 'or be damned'.

But purposefully making provoking threads isn't what we want or need here.

chiakisama88 wrote:We can speak freely and have fun...
But I never thought that bashing was speaking freely or having fun.. Its the thing we hate THE MOST from akp (and hallyu) I guess, so there is no need to bring it here.

Besides, like I said i didnt delete any post. Just put it in the appropriate place.

Quoting the both of you since my answer is the same.

It can't be considered bashing, we know zero loves bigbang, the most, he doesn't actually want it to happen. He probably just meant to joke ... I agree we can't all like his humour, but it's taking it a bit far. I thought it was funny. It's a way to joke with sarcasm on how bigbang can go through scandals and all kind of shit and yet still be as strong and stronger every year.
You can just laugh it off, no?
idk
i thought i'd be more free here, we're all within vips, we all love bigbang, i thought this kind of thing would be ok and just laugh about it.

Post BeerBread Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:29 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:
BeerBread wrote:

lol thank you SojuPang, you said it better than me :smile:

Haha, no problem ^-^
Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:33 PM

Lustucru wrote:
BeerBread wrote:We don't need everyone to speak well about BIGBANG at all times 'or be damned'.

But purposefully making provoking threads isn't what we want or need here.

chiakisama88 wrote:We can speak freely and have fun...

It can't be considered bashing, we know zero loves bigbang, the most, he doesn't actually want it to happen. He probably just meant to joke ... I agree we can't all like his humour, but it's taking it a bit far. I thought it was funny. It's a way to joke with sarcasm on how bigbang can go through scandals and all kind of shit and yet still be as strong and stronger every year.
idk
i thought i'd be more free here, we're all within vips, we all love bigbang, i thought this kind of thing would be ok and just laugh about it.

They're both Akpers, they don't know how he was on H8, with his "jokes". But nonetheless, it's really easy to take offense at the stuff he says.

But like they said, they haven't deleted any of his posts, they've only moved them into the appropriate spots.
NinjaBae

Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:34 PM

Lustucru wrote:

idk

Like I said, no post was deleted. I just put it in an appropriate place. So you can go laugh at it as much as you want.

It is a free place, but no free bashing will be tolerated. We have enough of that on main forums and I know for a fact that most of the VIPs that come here dont want to see bashing threads.
And I repeat, again, the posts were not deleted.

So I dont understand what is bothering you.

Post Lustucru Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:36 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:Like I said, no post was deleted. I just put it in an appropriate place. So you can go laugh at it as much as you want.

It is a free place, but no free bashing will be tolerated. We have enough of that on main forums and I know for a fact that most of the VIPs that come here dont want to see bashing threads.

The way you're treating it?
I know no posts were deleted.
What's bothering me is that I've got the feeling zero is being treated as an "outsider" or "someone special" (not in the good way.) or ... idk

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:39 PM

Lustucru wrote:
chiakisama88 wrote:Like I said, no post was deleted. I just put it in an appropriate place. So you can go laugh at it as much as you want.

What's bothering me is that I've got the feeling zero is being treated as an "outsider" or "someone special" (not in the good way.) or ... idk

I think it's more of the fact that people are less inclined to let Zero get away with a lot of the things he says. The common thing akp and h8 had was that they hated the way other fandoms treated them and the wank that always came. UW is supposed to be free from that.

But what is going on here? How did this thread turn into the "Zero Thread"? Let's stop talking about this please.
NinjaBae

Post BeerBread Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:41 PM

Re: Ask a Mod

Lustucru wrote:Quoting the both of you since my answer is the same.

idk

I actually take his responses with a grain of salt. I don't take responses like that very seriously, whether it was a joke or not.

To be honest, so far, I've seen many other people explain for him than MC actually speaking for himself.
Not everyone here is from H8, so not everyone knows.
Image Image

Post Lustucru Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:41 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
Lustucru wrote:

I think it's more of the fact that people are less inclined to let Zero get away with a lot of the things he says. The common thing akp and h8 had was that they hated the way other fandoms treated them and the wank that always came. UW is supposed to be free from that.

The thing is, the wank comes from zero. He's a vip, he loves bigbang as much as we do, that obviously wasn't serious, we're not supposed to take offense from it.
The reason this place was created was to go away from the wank, by other people, by people who are serious about it and don't like bigbang like we do.

BeerBread wrote:I actually take his responses with a grain of salt. I don't take responses like that very seriously, whether it was a joke or not.

To be honest, so far, I've seen many other people explain for him than MC actually speaking for himself.
Not everyone here is from H8, so not everyone knows.

Don't take that as me defending him but more as me speaking up against a situation i dislike.

v You as in "vous" chiaki not "tu"

Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:42 PM

Lustucru wrote:

Really? How are we treating it?

Because all we did was see the threads and merge them. lol I didnt even comment.
He asked why, and I answered.

Dont worry, he is not being treated as someone special at all. It would have been anyone else, we would have still merged the thread.

:)

Post BeerBread Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:46 PM

Lustucru wrote:Don't take that as me defending him but more as me speaking up against a situation i dislike.

Whatever you say fellow member~♥

I've seen Masterchief around H8; I got a gist of what he was like (I get him mixed up with Kon).

Just know that I was speaking in terms of new members or pre-existing members who don't know about him who may take his words the wrong way.
It may be a little troublesome to have to explain to them.
Image Image

Post KS- Posted 09 Feb 2013, 1:57 AM

It's all Tran's fault.
Let's blame her for everything

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 09 Feb 2013, 2:08 AM

KS- wrote:It's all Tran's fault.

Thank you for your input KS. Always appreciated Image
NinjaBae

Post KS- Posted 09 Feb 2013, 2:13 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
KS- wrote:It's all Tran's fault.

Thank you for your input KS. Always appreciated Image

My pleasure Image

Post Giyongchy Posted 09 Feb 2013, 2:42 AM

Lustucru wrote:The thing is, the wank comes from zero. He's a vip, he loves bigbang as much as we do, that obviously wasn't serious, we're not supposed to take offense from it.
The reason this place was created was to go away from the wank, by other people, by people who are serious about it and don't like bigbang like we do.

Don't take that as me defending him but more as me speaking up against a situation i dislike.

v You as in "vous" chiaki not "tu"

Sure, this is true. The forum was created to get away from the wankery of the other members of H8 and AKP. But while that may be true, this is a forum for VIPs. Be it from H8, AKP, Tumblr, even Youtube.

While everyone keeps waiting for "AKP VIPs to get used to how he works" you are forgetting that this is fulltime. It isn't just AKP VIPs that need to but every other VIP that joins from here on in from wherever they come. What of the future One Member only fans that you don't know personally. When they turn up and love one member hardcore but crap on the others and judge forum members based upon a URL. Will you be as forgiving of someone you don't know? We won't be able to censor them because this is the standard we are setting today. If Masterchief is allowed, then I won't stop other people.

What are the rules? What are the lines? When do they cross that line where we mods are allowed to take action without criticism?

This isn't just about Masterchief, but every single future member. Set the precedent.
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage

Post KS- Posted 09 Feb 2013, 3:08 AM

Post JenTOP4ever Posted 09 Feb 2013, 8:41 AM

can an admin please change my display name? from JenTOP4ever to JenTOP.forever or JenTOPforeveR please?????
6 years & counting...

PreviousNext

Return to Rules, Announcements & Feedback