Feedback & Suggestions

Make sure to regularly check this forum.
Post SUE_SHI Posted 29 Jan 2013, 1:58 AM

Re:

nam wrote:Members are the core of any forum, this forum's members are very nice!

because we're cool cool..
ImageImageImage

Post yonglila Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:18 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

I can't send private message because it says it have too few characters Image I even once typed like thiiiiiiiiisssssss so I can get more characteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr but it still said it is too few..

ViPs^^ You are our treasures and our pride - Seungri

Post PP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 2:55 AM

yonglila wrote:I can't send private message because it says it have too few characters Image I even once typed like thiiiiiiiiisssssss so I can get more characteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr but it still said it is too few..

It seems I have the same problem, we'll look into it.

Post Giyongchy Posted 29 Jan 2013, 11:04 AM

Having some drama with the spoiler tag. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22&p=23#p23
Never mind. Fixed it. It made a meal of the code! Every line had its own centre code and rules and ugh. Removed it all..
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:43 PM

In regards to getting UW more known and out there, maybe you guys should ask the major BB sites, whether English or Korean or whatever language, whether it's a site for BB as a group or as solo members, to link up?

Like they post a link to UW on their site to help out in spreading info about UW. Some sites link up to each other and it helps a lot.
NinjaBae

Post PP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:45 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:In regards to getting UW more known and out there, maybe you guys should ask the major BB sites, whether English or Korean or whatever language, whether it's a site for BB as a group or as solo members, to link up?

Like they post a link to UW on their site to help out in spreading info about UW. Some sites link up to each other and it helps a lot.

Yeah we'll soon get to this. We haven't really discussed it yet as we just wanted to get the forum out there first

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:47 PM

PP wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:In regards to getting UW more known and out there, maybe you guys should ask the major BB sites, whether English or Korean or whatever language, whether it's a site for BB as a group or as solo members, to link up?

Yeah we'll soon get to this. We haven't really discussed it yet as we just wanted to get the forum out there first

Oh good. It really does help. Especially since a lot of fans usually just stick to one or two sites to get their BB dosage.
NinjaBae

Post moXXie Posted 29 Jan 2013, 3:50 PM

Can you put the VIP Chat under Hot Issue too, maybe as part of a Big Bang section? I like how the members have their individual sections but I feel kinda weird that Big Bang as 5 don't have their own.
ImageImage

Post PP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 7:22 PM

moXXie wrote:Can you put the VIP Chat under Hot Issue too, maybe as part of a Big Bang section? I like how the members have their individual sections but I feel kinda weird that Big Bang as 5 don't have their own.

There is a Big Bang section though, above "Hot Issue", hence why the VIP Chat is in there too. The Hot Issue section is just for individual members' discussions.

Post sunflower Posted 29 Jan 2013, 7:24 PM

moXXie wrote:Can you put the VIP Chat under Hot Issue too, maybe as part of a Big Bang section? I like how the members have their individual sections but I feel kinda weird that Big Bang as 5 don't have their own.

Lol, OT5 has a whole section to themselves - it's under the heading Big Bang --> Discussion

Post joanne Posted 29 Jan 2013, 9:38 PM

Is there a way to view site in mobile mode?

Post PP Posted 29 Jan 2013, 9:42 PM

joanne wrote:Is there a way to view site in mobile mode?

At the moment there's no mobile skin, we'll add it to our to-do list.

Post kwontasticbaby Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:40 AM

can you limit the size of the sigs? i think that'll help a lot since some users might go overboard with the sig. thanks!
YGKings

Post PP Posted 30 Jan 2013, 1:43 AM

kwontasticbaby wrote:can you limit the size of the sigs? i think that'll help a lot since some users might go overboard with the sig. thanks!

Sigs are limited to 450x250 pixels, but we can't restrict people using multiple images. If we see any sigs that are too big, we'll simply delete them. Of course that goes for sigs with pics/gifs stacked vertically, not horizontal.

Post kwontasticbaby Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:15 AM

PP wrote:
kwontasticbaby wrote:can you limit the size of the sigs? i think that'll help a lot since some users might go overboard with the sig. thanks!

Sigs are limited to 450x250 pixels, but we can't restrict people using multiple images. If we see any sigs that are too big, we'll simply delete them. Of course that goes for sigs with pics/gifs stacked vertically, not horizontal.

thank you! also, is there any way to tell if someone replied to my post and such?
YGKings

Post PP Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:22 AM

kwontasticbaby wrote:
PP wrote:

thank you! also, is there any way to tell if someone replied to my post and such?

We're looking into this functiom, phpbb3 doesn't support it by default.

Post JOOJOO Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:24 AM

I have a suggestion regarding your "recent topics" column on the right. Can you separate recent topics made that day from Recent topics people are talking in at that moment? I'd like to see new topics made that day but it's usually showing topics ppl are talking in which isn't what I'm looking for. So if you could separate those 2 things, it would be awesome.

Post PP Posted 30 Jan 2013, 2:26 AM

JOOJOO wrote:I have a suggestion regarding your "recent topics" column on the right. Can you separate recent topics made that day from Recent topics people are talking in at that moment? I'd like to see new topics made that day but it's usually showing topics ppl are talking in which isn't what I'm looking for. So if you could separate those 2 things, it would be awesome.

Yeah I would prefer that myself as well, we've already passed this on to see if we can get it changed

Post fayee Posted 31 Jan 2013, 4:00 AM

I've noticed that while I was editing the OP of Seungri Chat there was some sort of font size issue. It keeps on saying that you cant post font size more than 200 pixels. Its kind of glitchy. I would have to go back and change it to font size 3 like five times before it goes through. Or I would change it to 4 and then 5 and then all of a sudden the error will pop up again and etc.
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post KS- Posted 04 Feb 2013, 11:39 AM

Thanks Joanne the forum banner look amazing.

Also the forum now looks very good, keep up the good work Image

PreviousNext

Return to Rules, Announcements & Feedback