Feedback & Suggestions

Make sure to regularly check this forum.
Post Masterchief Posted 04 Feb 2013, 2:33 PM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

get rid of these emotes Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

and re scale these ones to be smaller Image Image Image Image Image

and make them like these ones size Image Image Image Image

Post JOOJOO Posted 05 Feb 2013, 2:39 AM

Just wanted to add that the update to promote Dae's solo is cute. I like the music notes, but I do wish Dae's picture was a bit more HQ and not grainy.

Alos, I was wonderign fi you could change the background as well and not the just the header? It would be nice if the header and background were connected through one color.

Also, I agree with Mastercheif above. The cloud emoticons are really cute so add more of that if you can (or use this site: http://emoticoner.com/). Scaling them down would also be great.
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage That site has more options.

Post fishes Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:07 AM

^those emots are adorable Image
also, there should be a notification every time someone is quoting a post. just to alert people that their posts are being replied and it'll be easier to track those post upnvm someone already ask this

Post KS- Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:32 AM

I think the mods should pin the show is your cute face thread in the OT subforum

Post sunflower Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:33 AM

KS- wrote:I think the mods should pin the show is your cute face thread in the OT subforum

I think the deal was that someone was supposed to post his own face first before the mods even think about pinning that thread
Image Image Image

Post KS- Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:41 AM

sunflower wrote:
KS- wrote:I think the mods should pin the show is your cute face thread in the OT subforum

I think the deal was that someone was supposed to post his own face first before the mods even think about pinning that thread
Image Image Image

K

Post sunflower Posted 06 Feb 2013, 5:57 AM

Our IT is working on notifications right now.

As you guys know, PBP does not offer that, so the IT is working on and building it up from scratch

I know it's frustrating, but please be patient.

Post kwongasm Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:26 PM

Don't you guys think we should add a date at the title of the posts on SNS subforum? Just a thought so the members would know if a certain post is already old or not just by looking at the title :)
But I just checked it and it seems like our title box can only handle up to 64 letters. Is there a way to lengthen it? (oops, bad choice of word) Image
Under Construction ~

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:28 PM

kwongasm wrote:Don't you guys think we should add a date at the title of the posts on SNS subforum? Just a thought so the members would know if a certain post is already old or not just by looking at the title :smile:
But I just checked it and it seems like our title box can only handle up to 64 letters. Is there a way to lengthen it? (oops, bad choice of word) Image

lol

But its a good idea!!!
Just putting something like 02/06 ... There is not enough space for it??

Post kwongasm Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:40 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:lol

But its a good idea!!!

That's a good idea too. So what do you think? Should we put it in the rules in SNS subforum and just try to shorten some titles to fit the dates? :D
Under Construction ~

Post KS- Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:59 PM

kwongasm wrote:Don't you guys think we should add a date at the title of the posts on SNS subforum? Just a thought so the members would know if a certain post is already old or not just by looking at the title :smile:

Great idea. And 64 letters is more than enough most of the time

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 4:10 PM

kwongasm wrote:
chiakisama88 wrote:lol

But its a good idea!!!

That's a good idea too. So what do you think? Should we put it in the rules in SNS subforum and just try to shorten some titles to fit the dates? :grin:

Okay lets do that!!
Put it in the rules subforum and Ill begin editing some dates!!

I sent you a PM :)

Post KS- Posted 06 Feb 2013, 4:27 PM

I put a picture of myself in the OP like you told me to so can mods pin my thread already?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=276&p=4089#p4089

Post sunflower Posted 06 Feb 2013, 10:48 PM

KS- wrote:I put a picture of myself in the OP like you told me to so can mods pin my thread already?

http://www.untilwhenever.com/viewtopic. ... 4089#p4089

Not real enough, not acceptable Image

Post KS- Posted 06 Feb 2013, 11:15 PM

sunflower wrote:
KS- wrote:I put a picture of myself in the OP like you told me to so can mods pin my thread already?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=276&p=4089#p4089

Not real enough, not acceptable Image

What Image

Post sunflower Posted 06 Feb 2013, 11:56 PM

Notification is up!!!

Image Image Image

Post fishes Posted 07 Feb 2013, 11:07 AM

sunflower wrote:Notification is up!!!

Image Image Image

oh yes Image Image Image
this is really convenient thanks for the work guys! Image

Post fayee Posted 08 Feb 2013, 2:58 AM

Hmmm I noticed that you can't copy and paste photos to post. You have to individually put in the URL. Is there a way that you guys can change that? It makes it way easier when posting a large amount of photos or articles w/ photos.

:)
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post KS- Posted 08 Feb 2013, 3:04 AM

fayee wrote:Hmmm I noticed that you can't copy and paste photos to post. You have to individually put in the URL. Is there a way that you guys can change that? It makes it way easier when posting a large amount of photos or articles w/ photos.

:)

Don't be lazy

Post joanne Posted 08 Feb 2013, 3:31 AM

JOOJOO wrote:Just wanted to add that the update to promote Dae's solo is cute. I like the music notes, but I do wish Dae's picture was a bit more HQ and not grainy.

Alos, I was wonderign fi you could change the background as well and not the just the header? It would be nice if the header and background were connected through one color.

Also, I agree with Mastercheif above. The cloud emoticons are really cute so add more of that if you can (or use this site: http://emoticoner.com/). Scaling them down would also be great.
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage That site has more options.

lol yeahhhh sorry about the grainy picture...it's cause the original picture i took it from was quite small T-T

i'll try to make the next banner match the background colour (: and we should totally get those emotes. they're sooo cute!

PreviousNext

Return to Rules, Announcements & Feedback