Feedback & Suggestions

Make sure to regularly check this forum.
Post KS- Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:35 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

joanne wrote: and we should totally get those emotes they're sooo cute!


Or we can get emoticons of you since you're even cuter
User avatar
 
Posts: 494
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 5:10 AM
Top

Post JenTOP4ever Posted 09 Feb 2013, 8:35 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

the forum is awesome Image but the forum width is too wide Image
6 years & counting...
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 1:22 AM
Location: TOP's closet
Top

Post just g0t stabbed Posted 10 Feb 2013, 6:12 PM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

Hmm, dont ya'll think you should move the donation thing (the % of donations bar thing) back to the homepage?

It appears that donations have stalled since its been moved, I feel like alot of the new people who joined the forum afterwards seem pretty unaware of it.

Obviously we cant force people to donate, but I felt that with it being on the homepage it was more 'in your face' and it sorta encouraged people to donate more.
Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:09 PM
Top

Post joanne Posted 10 Feb 2013, 7:08 PM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

just g0t stabbed wrote:Hmm, dont ya'll think you should move the donation thing (the % of donations bar thing) back to the homepage?

It appears that donations have stalled since its been moved, I feel like alot of the new people who joined the forum afterwards seem pretty unaware of it.

Obviously we cant force people to donate, but I felt that with it being on the homepage it was more 'in your face' and it sorta encouraged people to donate more.


i agree
when i saw it there i kept thinking about donating lol [eventually, i did]
User avatar
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 22 Jan 2013, 5:22 AM
Top

Post Kimmy Posted 10 Feb 2013, 7:59 PM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

joanne wrote:
just g0t stabbed wrote:Hmm, dont ya'll think you should move the donation thing (the % of donations bar thing) back to the homepage?

It appears that donations have stalled since its been moved, I feel like alot of the new people who joined the forum afterwards seem pretty unaware of it.

Obviously we cant force people to donate, but I felt that with it being on the homepage it was more 'in your face' and it sorta encouraged people to donate more.


i agree
when i saw it there i kept thinking about donating lol [eventually, i did]



It's still in the homepage atop the recent topics bar albeit taking less place than before. I get what you mean though.
User avatar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 22 Jan 2013, 12:59 PM
Location: McGill University (not really)
Top

Post Admin Posted 11 Feb 2013, 3:11 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

JenTOP4ever wrote:the forum is awesome Image but the forum width is too wide Image

The forum is optimized for 1280 x 800 which is the increasingly growing popular web standard. However, if we get more request regarding this we'll roll it back to 1024 x 768, which is the norm. Thank you for your feedback and please keep it coming.
User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Jan 2013, 6:46 AM
Top

Post Admin Posted 11 Feb 2013, 3:25 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

Kimmy wrote:
joanne wrote:
just g0t stabbed wrote:Hmm, dont ya'll think you should move the donation thing (the % of donations bar thing) back to the homepage?

It appears that donations have stalled since its been moved, I feel like alot of the new people who joined the forum afterwards seem pretty unaware of it.

Obviously we cant force people to donate, but I felt that with it being on the homepage it was more 'in your face' and it sorta encouraged people to donate more.


i agree
when i saw it there i kept thinking about donating lol [eventually, i did]



It's still in the homepage atop the recent topics bar albeit taking less place than before. I get what you mean though.


Thank you all for your suggestions. We'll continue to monitor its effectiveness and this discussion for the next few days prior to making the suggested changes.
User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Jan 2013, 6:46 AM
Top

Post Admin Posted 11 Feb 2013, 3:33 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

JOOJOO wrote:Just wanted to add that the update to promote Dae's solo is cute. I like the music notes, but I do wish Dae's picture was a bit more HQ and not grainy.

Alos, I was wonderign fi you could change the background as well and not the just the header? It would be nice if the header and background were connected through one color.

Also, I agree with Mastercheif above. The cloud emoticons are really cute so add more of that if you can (or use this site: http://emoticoner.com/). Scaling them down would also be great.
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImage Image ImageImage That site has more options.


Thank you for your suggestions. We'll look into this and hopefully provide you all with more cute smilies/emoticons soon.
User avatar
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Jan 2013, 6:46 AM
Top

Post mskpopfan Posted 13 Feb 2013, 6:13 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

there are two OT5 threads under the One True Pairing subforum... maybe it could be merged or something?
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 6:39 AM
Top

Post Giyongchy Posted 13 Feb 2013, 7:28 AM

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

mskpopfan wrote:there are two OT5 threads under the One True Pairing subforum... maybe it could be merged or something?



Done. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :)
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 156
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:13 AM
Top

Previous

Return to Rules, Announcements & Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users