[Insta] 02/05 GD: Salvador Dali (deleted update)

Big Bang on social media.
Post chiakisama88 Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:11 AM

[Insta] 02/05 GD: Salvador Dali (deleted update)

GD: “Salvadore Dalí wisdom yoyo”

Translated by: kristinekwak@twitter.com
*NOTE: He deleted this update

taken from ygfamilyy tumblr.

Loool I find it funny when I see the words Dali and wisdom in the same sentence!!

Dali is everything but wisdom haha but his art was just AMAZING!!!!!

Post onhyunnie Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:18 AM

Re: [Insta] GD: Salvador Dali (deleted update)

I found this on IG.. well multiple of times! XD
NINJA VIPS ARE jjang!!
i like it actually... it's so creative and very very artistic..
i understand why he deleted it though.. you know knetizens, and haters...
"If you’re having fun through our music, I’m more than happy"-G Dragon

Post Giyongchy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:19 AM

LOL. This man.. boobies.

But yes, Dali was an incredible artist.
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage

Post chiakisama88 Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:23 AM

Dali was just pure genius!!!!!
I recently went to his exposition (for the third time) and i still freeze in front of his paintings... Its like you cant look away!!!

Art nowadays is so superficial compared to those times... le sigh

But I dont understand why GD deleted it... I mean its freakin Dali!!! People wont be idiot enough to bash him for liking Dali...

Post Giyongchy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:40 AM

chiakisama88 wrote:Dali was just pure genius!!!!!
I recently went to his exposition (for the third time) and i still freeze in front of his paintings... Its like you cant look away!!!

But I dont understand why GD deleted it... I mean its freakin Dali!!! People wont be idiot enough to bash him for liking Dali...

Yes, it is. I remember looking at this 'work of art' in a magazine once ... and it was like a white canvas.. with a white rectangle off centre. Tada - art. It kinda reminded me of an ipad.

"minimalist".

Art is dead. Long live art.
fml...

But yeah, it is Dali. Right? Yep, it is Dali. BUT... This is G-Dragon. THE G-Dragon. He should be reflecting, not sharing inappropriate art pieces on instagram, the shameless loser he is.
ImageImageImage

Post saucy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:51 AM

I think Instagram removed it. No nudity allowed.

Post chiakisama88 Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:58 AM

lol

Ignorant people are ignorant... And then you see people surprised that he wants to break free from the kpop idol image...

And about the white canvas, I went to "art moderne" exposition with a friend who is supposedly well informed on art.
So we were standing in front of white canvas with a splash of different colors on it... And she was going on and on about how this was to describe chaos etc.
And I was like "nope, this is white canvas with a splash of color". This painting gave me no feelings whatsover... because there are actually no feelings behind it...
Dali painted his chef d'oeuvres because he had been traumatised by the war...

But Im not totally against art moderne... For example, the concept of making a piece with sweets and letting the people eat it at the exposition to describe how art can also be ephemeral is mind blowing for me!!!
Art is always seen as something durable and immuable, so I actually had chills when I saw this piece of art!!

What happened to this kind of art??

Post chiakisama88 Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:58 AM

saucy wrote:

Really?? hahhahahaha

Well Instagram is ignorant and is feeding the ignorance of users...

Post leyassi Posted 05 Feb 2013, 10:01 AM

saucy wrote:

Yeah. maybe.

Post Giyongchy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 10:31 AM

saucy wrote:

*Headdesk* But it's Da... you know what. Nevermind.
chiakisama88 wrote:lol

Ignorant people are ignorant... And then you see people surprised that he wants to break free from the kpop idol image...

And about the white canvas, I went to "art moderne" exposition with a friend who is supposedly well informed on art.
So we were standing in front of white canvas with a splash of different colors on it... And she was going on and on about how this was to describe chaos etc.
And I was like "nope, this is white canvas with a splash of color". This painting gave me no feelings whatsover... because there are actually no feelings behind it...
Dali painted his chef d'oeuvres because he had been traumatised by the war...

But Im not totally against art moderne... For example, the concept of making a piece with sweets and letting the people eat it at the exposition to describe how art can also be ephemeral is mind blowing for me!!!
Art is always seen as something durable and immuable, so I actually had chills when I saw this piece of art!!

What happened to this kind of art??

That sounds awesome and delicious.

All art is at a low point right now. Music is starting to curve back up, but most modern visual art and the art of writing are lost in the dark right now. No one is as creative as they could have been. Where did things change so much.

I was similarly discussing the other day how certain vocations are on the decline, and the skill that is acquired for it will be forgotten. It feels the same with this. The modern world does too much for us to expect much out of us. If that makes sense.

On another note.

You know, if there was an artist I would have expected GD to connect to, it would have been Dali.
ImageImageImage

Post chiakisama88 Posted 05 Feb 2013, 10:42 AM

Giyongchy wrote:
That sounds awesome and delicious.

All art is at a low point right now. Music is starting to curve back up, but most modern visual art and the art of writing are lost in the dark right now. No one is as creative as they could have been. Where did things change so much.

I was similarly discussing the other day how certain vocations are on the decline, and the skill that is acquired for it will be forgotten. It feels the same with this. The modern world does too much for us to expect much out of us. If that makes sense.

On another note.

You know, if there was an artist I would have expected GD to connect to, it would have been Dali.

Right?? hahah I also feel that GD has a lot of crazy idea but that he cant really express himself...

What vocations were you talking about? Like all the handicrafts works?? It is very true in Framce for cheese making... It has become manufactured and the independant handicrafts are struggling to make end meets...

About writing, Im so disappointed lately I stopped buying new books... I just re-read my old ones (Zola, Stendhal and Moliere are from my favorites books to re-read).
But maybe its the society that made us come to that point. Now everything is about being fast... Even books have become fast food you read in 2 days and then move on to the next one...
When I read a book, I cant open another book for at least 2 weeks, just because Im still not over it...

Of course there will be expections, like Coelho with Alpha, but I dont consider him from the "new generation" of writers, since he the one who wrote The Alchemist which is pure art!!!!!!

So yeah... In art and litterature, Im quite thirsty...

Waiting for Mox's book hehehe

PS: I love how GD's insta update made us disgress about modern society!!

Post sweetdiabolicmirian Posted 05 Feb 2013, 2:05 PM

The sad true is that people are idiots enough to bash him.

pinocchio oompa loompa

Post Giyongchy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 3:19 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:Right?? hahah I also feel that GD has a lot of crazy idea but that he cant really express himself...

What vocations were you talking about? Like all the handicrafts works?? It is very true in Framce for cheese making... It has become manufactured and the independant handicrafts are struggling to make end meets...

We started discussing it when we went up the coast, and drove past this little historical attraction ... a Blacksmith.

But yeah, I imagine there is so many vocations that are just dead now.
chiakisama88 wrote:About writing, Im so disappointed lately I stopped buying new books... I just re-read my old ones (Zola, Stendhal and Moliere are from my favorites books to re-read).
But maybe its the society that made us come to that point. Now everything is about being fast... Even books have become fast food you read in 2 days and then move on to the next one...
When I read a book, I cant open another book for at least 2 weeks, just because Im still not over it...

Of course there will be expections, like Coelho with Alpha, but I dont consider him from the "new generation" of writers, since he the one who wrote The Alchemist which is pure art!!!!!!

And that is when I stopped reading books. I remember on my 16th birthday I read an entire book in one sitting it was that vacuous. I gave up reading after that, only picking up the occasional Koontz. If there is one thing in this world I am sick of hearing it would be "So what if they are reading Twilight - at least they are reading, right?"
WRONG! Seriously people, it is not the physical object that makes the activity virtuous. Not by the longest shot. There is more virtue in playing the Assassins Creed series than there is in reading the Twilight Series, and I will stand by that.

Because Vampires don't fucking sparkle!

I like some Art in my Art!

chiakisama88 wrote:So yeah... In art and litterature, Im quite thirsty...

Waiting for Mox's book hehehe

I can modernise with the culture, but it is hard to find things worth modernising for. I am so picky about things now. I will try everything, but I won't digest everything just because I need to. Yes, I have shit that is mindless and lacks real talent, but I view it for what it is, because sometimes I just want to do something or enjoy something that doesn't require me to think about it. Like the pretentious fops running down Avengers because it is so predictable. Yeah, it was - but by god it was funny.

Mox owes me a fanfic. Then she can write a book, lol.

chiakisama88 wrote:PS: I love how GD's insta update made us disgress about modern society!!

And there you have the true wisdom of sharing Dali. LOL
ImageImageImage

Post senpai Posted 05 Feb 2013, 10:56 PM

Dali is my favourite artist that's really cool GD posted that Image

Post sunflower Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:49 AM

Giyongchy wrote:All art is at a low point right now. Music is starting to curve back up, but most modern visual art and the art of writing are lost in the dark right now. No one is as creative as they could have been. Where did things change so much.

On another note.

That's because we have people who are willing to buy shit like '50 shades of gray' - NY Times bestseller list - like are you serious?!? or watch movies like Twilight. That has become the reality of the arts.

Post Giyongchy Posted 06 Feb 2013, 9:34 AM

sunflower wrote:
Giyongchy wrote:All art is at a low point right now. Music is starting to curve back up, but most modern visual art and the art of writing are lost in the dark right now. No one is as creative as they could have been. Where did things change so much.

On another note.

That's because we have people who are willing to buy shit like '50 shades of gray' - NY Times bestseller list - like are you serious?!? or watch movies like Twilight. That has become the reality of the arts.

50 Shades of Gray makes me livid. The publication of that book destroyed any interest I had in a writing career. Between it and Tabloid journalism, the written arts were degraded to their lowest form and I switched Majors with much haste rather than be associated with that mess.
ImageImageImage

Post mepoweddy Posted 21 Feb 2013, 10:46 PM

Benefits of Using a Blog for Any Business

Aw, this was a definitely nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this furthermore - taking time and actual effort to create a pretty fantastic article?- but what can I say?- I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get some thing completed.

michael kors bags

Post mepoweddy Posted 21 Feb 2013, 10:47 PM

Great Reasons for Using a Blog for Your Business

Aw, this was a genuinely nice post. In notion I would like to put in writing like this in addition - taking time and actual effort to create a extremely good article?- but what can I say?- I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get some thing accomplished.

cheap michael kors bags

Return to SNS Updates