[TWITTER] GD tweets about sasaengs

Big Bang on social media.
Post Dream Posted 28 Feb 2013, 8:30 AM

[TWITTER] GD tweets about sasaengs

@IBGDRGN: "these days young people come to my house.. even in front of the door.. I can understand everything except this. This is wrong I think.. Mom and noona are frightened by them on the way home. Don't hide. Don't come to my house please"

trans: @LueKim

wow

Post fishes Posted 28 Feb 2013, 12:57 PM

Re: [TWITTER] GD tweets about sasaengs

dang. hope it won't escalated to dbsk's level ._.

Post joanne Posted 28 Feb 2013, 1:22 PM

I feel disappointed... I thought VIPs would be more cool and thoughtful

Post zanji Posted 28 Feb 2013, 1:34 PM

I'm scared for their health.
We all know how sasaengs can be like (just look at dbsk).
I hope this ends before it gets any worse.
Sasaeng's are really the worst kind of "fans".
Image Image

Post fishes Posted 28 Feb 2013, 2:11 PM

joanne wrote:I feel disappointed... I thought VIPs would be more cool and thoughtful

its probably the newer fans since most of their older ones are not really 'young' and they're usually more levelheaded. still tho, this is disturbing

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 28 Feb 2013, 2:52 PM

fishes wrote:
joanne wrote:I feel disappointed... I thought VIPs would be more cool and thoughtful

its probably the newer fans since most of their older ones are not really 'young' and they're usually more levelheaded. still tho, this is disturbing

It most likely is the newer fans. Even the fanclubs have been talking about how the newer fans should calm down. And this was way before GD's tweet.

I remember BB saying multiple times that they've never really had a problem with sasaeng fans. I hope these newer fans calm down and give them their privacy.
NinjaBae

Post fishes Posted 28 Feb 2013, 4:03 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:It most likely is the newer fans. Even the fanclubs have been talking about how the newer fans should calm down. And this was way before GD's tweet.

I remember BB saying multiple times that they've never really had a problem with sasaeng fans. I hope these newer fans calm down and give them their privacy.

oh didn't knew about this. when did they talk about it? and yeah the fandom grew quite significantly last year it bound to have a number of those rotten apples around. shame ._.

Post Dream Posted 28 Feb 2013, 4:24 PM

I think these are "new vips" since he said "youngs". Probably the ones who jumped in with 1OAK.

Post medstudent Posted 28 Feb 2013, 6:28 PM

Dream wrote:I think these are "new vips" since he said "youngs". Probably the ones who jumped in with 1OAK.

Yep: I'm just wild and young, do it just for fun....

Unfortunately: THIS AIN'T FUN!!! Image

Post fayee Posted 28 Feb 2013, 9:42 PM

Aw that really sucks. I mean when it comes down to family, that crosses a whole new damn line. If that was me I would have called the police or something. I mean, they creeping YOU out is one thing, you know, since you can handle it and try to deal with it your self, but when they start creepin on your family? Damn bitches gonna see red. :P

-G-Dragon tells sasaeng fans to stop coming to his house

Article:G-Dragon tells off sasaeng fans "Don't come to my house"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+443, -17] Big Bang is famous for having no sasaengs and it was something we were proud of but I guess we have some now... How can they go to his family's home?

2. [+417, -15] Sasaengs are criminals;;

3. [+393, -17] Big Bang's famous for not having a lot of sasaengs... so if their sasaengs are this bad, I can't even imagine how much worse other idol groups have it.. Sasaengs, please stop.. You guys are verging on criminals.
Article:G-Dragon tells sasaeng fans "You're scaring my mom and nuna... Don't come to my house"

Source:Mydaily via Nate

1. [+146, -6] If Big Bang has it this bad, I wonder how much worse TVXQ has it...

2. [+137, -5] This is really GD's first time telling off his fans... Why would they even think of standing at his doorway??!!!!

3. [+135, -4] They're famous for not having sasaengs... Why are they going to his house... How scared his family must've been.
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post just g0t stabbed Posted 28 Feb 2013, 9:48 PM

This is just sad and disrespectful.

Doesn't GDs noona have a newborn and a young child too?

After being exposed publicly by GD, I hope they learn their lesson and back off.
Image Image

Post blueskies Posted 28 Feb 2013, 10:06 PM

Wow that's crazy. I really question what possesses some people to go to this extent. It's just so embarrassing really..
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post fishes Posted 01 Mar 2013, 5:21 AM

fayee wrote:Aw that really sucks. I mean when it comes down to family, that crosses a whole new damn line. If that was me I would have called the police or something. I mean, they creeping YOU out is one thing, you know, since you can handle it and try to deal with it your self, but when they start creepin on your family? Damn bitches gonna see red. :razz:

-G-Dragon tells sasaeng fans to stop coming to his house

Article:G-Dragon tells off sasaeng fans "Don't come to my house"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+443, -17] Big Bang is famous for having no sasaengs and it was something we were proud of but I guess we have some now... How can they go to his family's home?

2. [+417, -15] Sasaengs are criminals;;

3. [+393, -17] Big Bang's famous for not having a lot of sasaengs... so if their sasaengs are this bad, I can't even imagine how much worse other idol groups have it.. Sasaengs, please stop.. You guys are verging on criminals.
Article:G-Dragon tells sasaeng fans "You're scaring my mom and nuna... Don't come to my house"

Source:Mydaily via Nate

1. [+146, -6] If Big Bang has it this bad, I wonder how much worse TVXQ has it...

2. [+137, -5] This is really GD's first time telling off his fans... Why would they even think of standing at his doorway??!!!!

3. [+135, -4] They're famous for not having sasaengs... Why are they going to his house... How scared his family must've been.

I guess this prove the theory about the newer fans a bit then? ._. sad

Post medstudent Posted 01 Mar 2013, 5:06 PM

just g0t stabbed wrote:This is just sad and disrespectful.

Doesn't GDs noona have a newborn and a young child too?

After being exposed publicly by GD, I hope they learn their lesson and back off.

Problem is: they haven't been publicly exposed. They're still as anonymous as ever, so I don't doubt they'll return and try again Image So GD next time post a picture of those sasaeng on twitter with a 'Wanted' caption Image

Better if he didn't, he'll probably get bashed for doing that

Post chichibio Posted 01 Mar 2013, 6:34 PM

It's either Korea have a really shitty security system or these girls are doing some spy-level shit.

The rumors seem to be true, the newer batch of VIPs are crazier than their predecessors. ._.

All that said, these girls bettah know that one spot under GD's bed is mine, ya hear me. MINE.

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 03 Mar 2013, 6:48 PM

chichibio wrote:It's either Korea have a really shitty security system or these girls are doing some spy-level shit.

The rumors seem to be true, the newer batch of VIPs are crazier than their predecessors. ._.

All that said, these girls bettah know that one spot under GD's bed is mine, ya hear me. MINE.

These younger folks are mental.
NinjaBae

Return to SNS Updates