PervNoonas Chat

Big Bang discussions.
Post Masterchief Posted 06 Feb 2013, 2:42 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

disgusting thread
User avatar
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 4:24 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 2:47 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Masterchief wrote:disgusting thread


lol

Well thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Now

Image

This is our thread, and we will post whatever the fuck we want as long as we dont break any rules.
This is a big forum and everybody has freedom of speach.

I dont want to see you in this thread again, and dont even answer to this post!!

And VIPs, I dont want to see anyone respond to this post either!!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:02 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Now lets go back to business

Image

Image

Image'

THOSE LIPS!!!!

Image

You know what they say about bowlegged men...
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post DisNoona Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:07 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Masterchief wrote:disgusting thread



ZERO!!!!


That's you isn't it!?

Look you Fanboy!!!


Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 12:33 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:08 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

DisNoona wrote:
Masterchief wrote:disgusting thread



ZERO!!!!


That's you isn't it!?

Look you Fanboy!!!


Image


ADIA!! LMAO I said dont answer!!!!!!

NOw spam some SEXY SEXY KANG!!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:16 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

Werk it Dae!!!

Image

Image

Image

Thats what Im talking about!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:20 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

Image

kyaaaa Dae so hooot!!!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:23 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Chiaki best mod ever. XD Image Image
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:26 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

SUE_SHI wrote:Chiaki best mod ever. XD Image Image


lmao Im still debating if I should delete the post, or keep it here just for the lolz
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:27 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

chiakisama88 wrote:
SUE_SHI wrote:Chiaki best mod ever. XD Image Image


lmao Im still debating if I should delete the post, or keep it here just for the lolz



lmao okay leave it there. Let's embrace the disgust. Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:29 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

SUE_SHI wrote:
chiakisama88 wrote:
SUE_SHI wrote:Chiaki best mod ever. XD Image Image


lmao Im still debating if I should delete the post, or keep it here just for the lolz



lmao okay leave it there. Let's embrace the disgust. Image


lool Okay Ill leave it!! hahha
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 06 Feb 2013, 3:57 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

This over-used gif. XD
Image

And of course..
Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

Post Masterchief Posted 06 Feb 2013, 6:19 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

chiakisama88 wrote:
Masterchief wrote:disgusting thread


lol

Well thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Now

Image

This is our thread, and we will post whatever the fuck we want as long as we dont break any rules.
This is a big forum and everybody has freedom of speach.

I dont want to see you in this thread again, and dont even answer to this post!!

And VIPs, I dont want to see anyone respond to this post either!!!




over reaction Image get over it.
User avatar
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 29 Jan 2013, 4:24 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 6:48 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

Image


Image

Image

HAAAWT!!!

Image

Image

HAAAAWT!!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post ladyperona Posted 06 Feb 2013, 8:35 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Spam some sexy Kang???

Mission accepted!!!

I'll go back to tumblr.. in the mean time, my siggy will do... Image Image Image
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 3:12 PM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 8:39 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

ladyperona wrote:Spam some sexy Kang???

Mission accepted!!!

I'll go back to tumblr.. in the mean time, my siggy will do... Image Image Image



HAHAHHA your siggy is already more than enough!!!! lmao
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post ladyperona Posted 06 Feb 2013, 9:37 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Only for you, Chia....

Sexy Kang:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 3:12 PM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 9:41 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

ladyperona wrote:Only for you, Chia....

Sexy Kang:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image



Aaaaah those abs!!!! And those pecs!!! And ARMS!!!! Image Image

DEAD!!

Good job soldier!! you have accomplished your mission!! XD
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post ladyperona Posted 06 Feb 2013, 10:02 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

SUE_SHI wrote:This thread is created because of Dae's beautiful assand mouth. We need ladyperona here. lol


I'm here, Sue... kekekekk
Took me a while to finally get on UW...
Look at me, newbie posters and just naturally finds my way on this thread... ahhh my noona instinct Image Image Image

So what do u guys need...

some Dae lips...
Image

Image
*you know u wished u're that microphone....*


Image

Image

Image Image Image



Image
~ U are, Dae.... definitely you! ~
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 3:12 PM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 10:22 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

I love you ladypreona!!

So much sexy sexy kang!!! THOSE LIPS!!!!!!!!!

they are so juicy and pulpy!!!!! yummy yummy yummy
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users