PervNoonas Chat

Big Bang discussions.
Post cathay Posted 04 Feb 2013, 1:22 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

chiakisama88 wrote:Image

Im not looking at the center of this pic... IM NOT!!!!




But I AM!!!!!! HELLO there Mr. Tabi!!

Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:59 PM
Top

Post Calinski Posted 04 Feb 2013, 4:37 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

the boys with contact lenses always undo me, so the monster MV was damn hot.

and then there was that one time at the MAMA (or smt) where TABI had on white lenses and then that other time with red lenses and that one time where he was growly and wearing pink

UNGH

/dies
User avatar
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 2:50 PM
Location: TABI Land *u*
Top

Post saucy Posted 04 Feb 2013, 5:18 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Calinski wrote:the boys with contact lenses always undo me, so the monster MV was damn hot.

and then there was that one time at the MAMA (or smt) where TABI had on white lenses and then that other time with red lenses and that one time where he was growly and wearing pink

UNGH

/dies



I love when he's growly. Unf.

...sorry I don't have any pervy pics to share right now.
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post Daesung22 Posted 04 Feb 2013, 7:40 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:47 PM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 04 Feb 2013, 9:17 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image


Putting this here, because its giving me TOO many feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyaaaaaa

This smile is soooooo soooo CUTE
And the hair!!!

And the STAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/DEAD
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 04 Feb 2013, 12:11 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

I swear I died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNFFFFF!!!! OH SHIT. Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

Post ladyperona Posted 04 Feb 2013, 4:40 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Of course... this thread gotta get to 13 pages... I am not surprised... Image

Hello y'all... so glad to finally be here!!!


Please behold... Mr. Kang Sexy...

Image

Image Image Image

*to be honest, I did spent a beautiful 10 minutes staring at this pic...*
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 43
Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 3:12 PM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 04 Feb 2013, 4:42 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Ladyperona!!

Yay you are here!!! hahahaha And Im glad to see you brought your sig with you!!!

Now go spread your sig around the forum!!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post Calinski Posted 04 Feb 2013, 5:44 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

saucy wrote:
I love when he's growly. Unf.

...sorry I don't have any pervy pics to share right now.


GROWLY TABI FOR THE WIN

makes me think of sex even though im a v and sorry no pervy pics either :')

chiakisama88 wrote:Image


Putting this here, because its giving me TOO many feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyaaaaaa

This smile is soooooo soooo CUTE
And the hair!!!

And the STAAAARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/DEAD


ji just reminds me of a cat here xDD keke
User avatar
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 2:50 PM
Location: TABI Land *u*
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 04 Feb 2013, 5:49 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Ladies please go answer the BigBang challenge... NAO!!!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=308
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 04 Feb 2013, 6:36 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image

werk it Tabi, weeeerk it!!!

Bless tight pants!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post cathay Posted 04 Feb 2013, 6:43 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

ladyperona wrote:Of course... this thread gotta get to 13 pages... I am not surprised... Image

Hello y'all... so glad to finally be here!!!


Please behold... Mr. Kang Sexy...

Image

Image Image Image

*to be honest, I did spent a beautiful 10 minutes staring at this pic...*




LADYPERONA!!! Welcome dear! I'm looking forward to many many many sexy Dae from you in this thread!!
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:59 PM
Top

Post daeribiased Posted 05 Feb 2013, 9:19 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

cathay wrote:
ladyperona wrote:Of course... this thread gotta get to 13 pages... I am not surprised... Image

Hello y'all... so glad to finally be here!!!


Please behold... Mr. Kang Sexy...

Image

Image Image Image

*to be honest, I did spent a beautiful 10 minutes staring at this pic...*




LADYPERONA!!! Welcome dear! I'm looking forward to many many many sexy Dae from you in this thread!!


The black and white version of this is my laptop background and my phone screen pic. I love the photographer that took this photo ♥
With you all, I'm not afraid of anything. - Seungri
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:28 PM
Location: CA
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 05 Feb 2013, 11:42 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Image
Why not? Bring it on. Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

Post Giyongchy Posted 05 Feb 2013, 1:17 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

SUE_SHI wrote:Image
Why not? Bring it on. Image



*_* Okay...
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 156
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:13 AM
Top

Post Calinski Posted 05 Feb 2013, 3:10 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

SUE_SHI wrote:Image
Why not? Bring it on. Image



HOLY SHIT

yus please Image Image Image Image Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 2:50 PM
Location: TABI Land *u*
Top

Post BeerBread Posted 05 Feb 2013, 10:38 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Here is some FluffDae for now~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 10:23 PM
Location: Miami-Aventura
Top

Post saucy Posted 06 Feb 2013, 10:33 AM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

chiakisama88 wrote:Image

werk it Tabi, weeeerk it!!!

Bless tight pants!!



Image Image
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 72
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post chiakisama88 Posted 06 Feb 2013, 1:35 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

Aaah this thread is dead!!!

I need to bring the PervNoonas form the other thread, but they are resisting!!! loool

They only come here to check and go...
Image
User avatar
 
Posts: 372
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:06 AM
Top

Post SUE_SHI Posted 06 Feb 2013, 2:41 PM

Re: PervNoonas Chat

oohh I can receive notifs now!
Now I can keep watch of this thread. Image Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 28 Jan 2013, 11:10 AM
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users