7 day BigBang challenge: Day 4

Big Bang discussions.
Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 5:42 AM

Re: 7 day BigBang challenge: Day 4

Jscy wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:GD would be the leader, of course. But he leads from the back and just tells them what to do cuz his tiny ass would get taken out by the zombies in a minute. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

ToDae would both be the scaredy cats. They can't do anything without each other. And then it takes them FOREVER to do anything since they're so scared. But the one of them dies *sorry* and the other realizes he needs to man up before he gets eaten as well.

Ri would've the arrogant hotshot. Think he's the shit and tries to prove it. He actually fights the zombies along with YB.

YB is the veteran soldier that's too cool for school. He gets tired of watching after Ri and making sure he doesn't shoot himself in the foot or something. But he knows SOMEONE has to make sure they aren't eaten.

My answer is basically the same as this lol

Hi-5 James!

KS is just mad bc no one cares about him. Image
NinjaBae

Post KassadyRae Posted 08 Feb 2013, 5:51 AM

If there were a zombie apocalypse, what positions would BigBang members take up to fight against the zombie army?

The way I'm setting up their positions is how it would be like as if they were in a horror movie.

Taeyang - The Black guy who dies within the first ten minutes of the fight.
G-Dragon - The leader of the group who tries to save everyone, but sadly is one of the last two to survive with an unlikely partner.
Seungri - The idiot who does something to get himself killed, like taunting the zombies, then getting his head chopped off.
TOP - The tough guy who dies right towards the end.
Daesung - The unlikely partner with GD to survive, yet the one that saves GD from being killed.

Don't know if I did this right or not, but oh well.
I :heart: Jason!

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 5:56 AM

KassadyRae wrote:If there were a zombie apocalypse, what positions would BigBang members take up to fight against the zombie army?

The way I'm setting up their positions is how it would be like as if they were in a horror movie.

G-Dragon - The leader of the group who tries to save everyone, but sadly is one of the last two to survive with an unlikely partner.
Seungri - The idiot who does something to get himself killed, like taunting the zombies, then getting his head chopped off.
Daesung - The unlikely partner with GD to survive, yet the one that saves GD from being killed.

Lol @ Ri's. I can totally imagine that! Haha
NinjaBae

Post KassadyRae Posted 08 Feb 2013, 6:00 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
KassadyRae wrote:If there were a zombie apocalypse, what positions would BigBang members take up to fight against the zombie army?

Lol @ Ri's. I can totally imagine that! Haha

Reading it over, I feel like Ri's is the most accurate description lol
I :heart: Jason!

Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 7:47 AM

ladyperona wrote:Okay... before I answer that question....

That beautiful thing in the spoiler....

Did you just make a special logo for us???
I love it, Chia.... LOVE IT!!!! Kekekee

YEAY WORLD PEACE!!

Lmao its not me. Its adiachan who did it and i HAD to put it here looool

Post Lustucru Posted 08 Feb 2013, 11:58 AM

Kimmy wrote:
Lustucru wrote:TOP would be the blond chick that gets killed first
Gdragon the calm and serious and leading and handsome guy that takes the good people to survival and lives till the end (unless the movie decides everyone dies therefore he'll die last with his newly found girlfriend)
Seungri would be ----------------------------------------------> ^
Daesung would be the very strong guy that sacrifices himself to overcome something they wouldn't have been able to w/o him... or he gets randomly bitten while trying to fight off a zombie to save a chick and then kill himself to save the others from himself =(
And taeyang ..............................................
taeyang would be the guy with a shitload of guns in his pockets slaying every zombie wildly and he would be cool like this

lmao @ TOP

Accurate tbh.

Spoiler: show
But Dae is a scaredy cat in real life though

I don't think he is, i think it's most of the time because of the cameras and to have fun =(
But he is really brave irl (imo)

Post Giyongchy Posted 08 Feb 2013, 2:06 PM

GD will be in charge, because that is just natural for them. And he already knows what he needs to do to get them in check. He'd be front lines protecting and directing.

Taeyang is Rambo. He'd kill zombies (by jumping up and smashing them in the kneecaps). He would be super serious and slow pokes and scaredy cats would annoy him.

Seungri would also be fighting but he would be far more reckless and likely to get hurt. However his injuries would most likely be inflicted by GDYB - for his own safety.

Daesung would be in charge of supplies. He'd reload for them and keep them hydrated.

TOP would be in charge of Rap. Obviously.
The Assassin Dragon | Official Unnie/Noona | Official PervNoona
ImageImageImage

Post chiakisama88 Posted 08 Feb 2013, 2:36 PM

Giyongchy wrote:GD will be in charge, because that is just natural for them. And he already knows what he needs to do to get them in check. He'd be front lines protecting and directing.

Taeyang is Rambo. He'd kill zombies (by jumping up and smashing them in the kneecaps). He would be super serious and slow pokes and scaredy cats would annoy him.

Seungri would also be fighting but he would be far more reckless and likely to get hurt. However his injuries would most likely be inflicted by GDYB - for his own safety.

Daesung would be in charge of supplies. He'd reload for them and keep them hydrated.

TOP would be in charge of Rap. Obviously.

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA TOP's part is LEGIT!!!!

lmao at Rambo YB!! I need to see that!!!!

Post zanji Posted 11 Feb 2013, 7:07 PM

Seungri - He's be the spy/lookout. He'd infiltrate other camps to find out what resources and what information they have and then he'd give that info to his members.
Daesung - The do-it-all of the group. He'd try to assist all the groups members in everything they're doing be it hunting, searching, killing or building. Most importantly he'd be the one responsible for the nakedness of the group (yes, this is very important).
Taeyang - He would be the hunter of the group. He would go to the woods to find good places for the group to hide or he would hunt food with TOP.
TOP - The assasin/protector of the group. He'd take out any enemy that comes near him or his mates and he'd assist Taeyang with the hunting but due to his clumsy nature Taeyang rarely let's him come on hunting trips.
G-dragon - The leader once again. Since he knows the strengths and weaknesses of his groupmates he'd help them get along and try to be the one making the hard decisions for the group so they wouldn't argue.
Image Image

Post blueskies Posted 11 Feb 2013, 8:53 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:GD would be the leader, of course. But he leads from the back and just tells them what to do cuz his tiny ass would get taken out by the zombies in a minute. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

ToDae would both be the scaredy cats. They can't do anything without each other. And then it takes them FOREVER to do anything since they're so scared. But the one of them dies *sorry* and the other realizes he needs to man up before he gets eaten as well.

Ri would've the arrogant hotshot. Think he's the shit and tries to prove it. He actually fights the zombies along with YB.

YB is the veteran soldier that's too cool for school. He gets tired of watching after Ri and making sure he doesn't shoot himself in the foot or something. But he knows SOMEONE has to make sure they aren't eaten.

HAHA! This sounds so legit. Except I can imagine that GD would attempt to be more bold, and try to lead in the front line, but the others won't let him (especially YB), because they know he's more likely to get hurt. Also, Top will pull an unexpected brave act towards the end (mostly due to his binguness), that would surprisingly end up saving the group. Nobody will know how he did it….not even TOP himself LOL. Image
My sexy sushi dancer <3

Image Image

Post leyassi Posted 16 Feb 2013, 10:16 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
leyassi wrote:Since I've done this before. I copied my old post. TOP will be the team leader.

Ignore the others.

But you're missing 4 members! Hahah

LOL. Yeah. I know. To lazy to make another one. LOL

KS- wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
leyassi wrote:Since I've done this before. I copied my old post. TOP will be the team leader.

Ignore the others.

But you're missing 4 members! Hahah

YB is a Zombie

Why is YB the zombie? LOL Image

Post KS- Posted 16 Feb 2013, 10:20 AM

leyassi wrote:

Idk Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 16 Feb 2013, 5:38 PM

KS- wrote:
leyassi wrote:

Idk Image

KS never hesitates to make YB the bad guy.
NinjaBae

Post KS- Posted 16 Feb 2013, 5:47 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
KS- wrote:
leyassi wrote:

Idk Image

KS never hesitates to make YB the bad guy.

I don't make him the bad guy.

I mean, he IS the bad guy.

Previous

Return to Discussion