7 day BigBang challenge: Day 4

Big Bang discussions.
Post chiakisama88 Posted 07 Feb 2013, 5:23 PM

7 day BigBang challenge: Day 4

Hello again

Image <---- Dae you HOT man!!!!

So thank you for all the people who answered yesterday's question!!! I hope this day wont come before a loooong loooong time!!!

Here is today's question

If there were a zombie apocalypse,
what positions would BigBang members take up to fight against the zombie army?

This was proposed by Trannnnn (again!!! ). Thanks a lot!!!!

Have fun!! And please if you have a tumblr or twitter, talk about this challenge!!

And Ill put this gif, because of reasons.

and this one because of other reasons...

Spoiler: show

Post senpai Posted 07 Feb 2013, 6:29 PM

Re: 7 day BigBang challenge: Day 4

what positions? I'm confused Image

Post chiakisama88 Posted 07 Feb 2013, 6:35 PM

senpai wrote:what positions? I'm confused Image

lol I copy pasted it from Trannnn suggestion list. I guess she meant what type of zombie they would be...
A little geek list of types of zombies

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Zombies#Types_of_Zombie

Post senpai Posted 07 Feb 2013, 7:38 PM

chiakisama88 wrote:
senpai wrote:what positions? I'm confused Image

lol I copy pasted it from Trannnn suggestion list. I guess she meant what type of zombie they would be...
A little geek list of types of zombies

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Zombies#Types_of_Zombie

oh ok
i never really thought of types of zombies before so idk Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 07 Feb 2013, 7:57 PM

Lol. Must be a miscommunication thing. I mean what positions would they take up to fight against the zombie army. Like would they be the scaredy cat, the tough guy......etc, etc.

I didn't even know there were types of zombies! Lol
NinjaBae

Post chiakisama88 Posted 07 Feb 2013, 8:39 PM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Lol. Must be a miscommunication thing. I mean what positions would they take up to fight against the zombie army. Like would they be the scaredy cat, the tough guy......etc, etc.

I didn't even know there were types of zombies! Lol

hahhahahahah FAIL!!!

Okay Ill edit that now!! lmao

Post BeerBread Posted 07 Feb 2013, 9:07 PM

DAESUNG WOULD BE THE SCARDEY CAT.
Image Image

Post Lustucru Posted 07 Feb 2013, 9:13 PM

TOP would be the blond chick that gets killed first
Gdragon the calm and serious and leading and handsome guy that takes the good people to survival and lives till the end (unless the movie decides everyone dies therefore he'll die last with his newly found girlfriend)
Seungri would be ----------------------------------------------> ^
Daesung would be the very strong guy that sacrifices himself to overcome something they wouldn't have been able to w/o him... or he gets randomly bitten while trying to fight off a zombie to save a chick and then kill himself to save the others from himself =(
And taeyang ..............................................
taeyang would be the guy with a shitload of guns in his pockets slaying every zombie wildly and he would be cool like this

Post Kimmy Posted 07 Feb 2013, 11:30 PM

Lustucru wrote:TOP would be the blond chick that gets killed first
Gdragon the calm and serious and leading and handsome guy that takes the good people to survival and lives till the end (unless the movie decides everyone dies therefore he'll die last with his newly found girlfriend)
Seungri would be ----------------------------------------------> ^
Daesung would be the very strong guy that sacrifices himself to overcome something they wouldn't have been able to w/o him... or he gets randomly bitten while trying to fight off a zombie to save a chick and then kill himself to save the others from himself =(
And taeyang ..............................................
taeyang would be the guy with a shitload of guns in his pockets slaying every zombie wildly and he would be cool like this

lmao @ TOP

Accurate tbh.

But Dae is a scaredy cat in real life though

Post ladyperona Posted 08 Feb 2013, 12:04 AM

Okay... before I answer that question....

That beautiful thing in the spoiler....

Did you just make a special logo for us???
I love it, Chia.... LOVE IT!!!! Kekekee

YEAY WORLD PEACE!!
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image

Post ladyperona Posted 08 Feb 2013, 12:10 AM

Okay now.. for the answer...

I am pretty sure Daesung will be the scardey cat...

And maknae will be the one leading the hyungs to savety...
he will shake hands with the zombies and invite them to BigBang's concert...
~ KANG DAESUNG is PERFECTION ~
Image Image Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 12:35 AM

GD would be the leader, of course. But he leads from the back and just tells them what to do cuz his tiny ass would get taken out by the zombies in a minute. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

ToDae would both be the scaredy cats. They can't do anything without each other. And then it takes them FOREVER to do anything since they're so scared. But the one of them dies *sorry* and the other realizes he needs to man up before he gets eaten as well.

Ri would've the arrogant hotshot. Think he's the shit and tries to prove it. He actually fights the zombies along with YB.

YB is the veteran soldier that's too cool for school. He gets tired of watching after Ri and making sure he doesn't shoot himself in the foot or something. But he knows SOMEONE has to make sure they aren't eaten.
NinjaBae

Post Kimmy Posted 08 Feb 2013, 12:37 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:GD would be the leader, of course. But he leads from the back and just tells them what to do cuz his tiny ass would get taken out by the zombies in a minute. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

ToDae would both be the scaredy cats. They can't do anything without each other. And then it takes them FOREVER to do anything since they're so scared. But the one of them dies *sorry* and the other realizes he needs to man up before he gets eaten as well.

Ri would've the arrogant hotshot. Think he's the shit and tries to prove it. He actually fights the zombies along with YB.

YB is the veteran soldier that's too cool for school. He gets tired of watching after Ri and making sure he doesn't shoot himself in the foot or something. But he knows SOMEONE has to make sure they aren't eaten.

Inb4 KS

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 12:57 AM

Kimmy wrote:
Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:GD would be the leader, of course. But he leads from the back and just tells them what to do cuz his tiny ass would get taken out by the zombies in a minute. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it.

Inb4 KS

Lol. Of course! But it's more like "inb4 KS's 'Bias Tran'". Hahaha
NinjaBae

Post leyassi Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:04 AM

Since I've done this before. I copied my old post. TOP will be the team leader.

Ignore the others.

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:39 AM

leyassi wrote:Since I've done this before. I copied my old post. TOP will be the team leader.

Ignore the others.

But you're missing 4 members! Hahah
NinjaBae

Post KS- Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:46 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:
leyassi wrote:Since I've done this before. I copied my old post. TOP will be the team leader.

Ignore the others.

But you're missing 4 members! Hahah

YB is a Zombie

Post Jscy Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:47 AM

My answer is basically the same as this lol

Post KS- Posted 08 Feb 2013, 4:49 AM

Jscy wrote:

My answer is basically the same as this lol

Write one yourself you lazy ass

Post onhyunnie Posted 08 Feb 2013, 5:34 AM

i missed day 3 :(
hmmmm. GD & TOP can take care of themselves...
GD would pout and bite his lip and female zombies would faint and die
TABI's stare would freeze female and male zombies...
VI would probably throw towels at everybody and then go kung fu panda on them
for DAE and TAE, i dunno... flash killer & eye smile??? XD

lol
"If you’re having fun through our music, I’m more than happy"-G Dragon

Next

Return to Discussion