Help me! ><

Big Bang discussions.
Post Deadman Posted 04 Mar 2013, 11:06 PM

Help me! ><

something have been bothering my head so much now Image ...can anyone here tell me bigbang status in japan now Image i can see other kpop act status in japan but bigbang status in japan is really mystery to me...bigbang album sales in japan is average around 100k...alive jp edition+monster edition=196k so far...so let say bigbang has 100k fan...but they able to pull triple or more then that number of fan...let say 100k fan go twice 2 their concert..that is 200k people...but people that attend their concert is more than that...I'm so confused...can someone tell me or explain to me bigbang status in japan Image if anyone here use to go to japan or lives in japan your explanation is most welcome.... Image

Post Trannnnnnnnnn Posted 05 Mar 2013, 2:14 AM

Re: Help me! ><

Too bad we can't tag people here. Either PP, Andy, or Shishi would be the best people to ask.

Or you can ask in the Japanese Sales Thread for more info. The regular posters can probably answer your question there.
http://untilwhenever.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=77
NinjaBae

Post fayee Posted 05 Mar 2013, 2:26 AM

More people go to concerts than buy their albums.

But for a better explanation you should private message PP, Andy, fortrollingkpop, or Shishi. :)
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post KS- Posted 05 Mar 2013, 3:59 AM

I've already told shishi about this thread on twitter

Post Deadman Posted 05 Mar 2013, 6:51 AM

fayee wrote:More people go to concerts than buy their albums.

But for a better explanation you should private message PP, Andy, fortrollingkpop, or Shishi. :smile:

before this i was a lurker at hallyu 8 forum..but i never join it.. Image ahaha..was waiting for this site to open...i was hoping either one of them can answer my question especially double p he seem to know a lot about BB..btw i haven seen double p post anywhere in here anymore??does he still active here??becoz i saw he post in hallyu 8 forum but not here... ><

Post Deadman Posted 05 Mar 2013, 6:54 AM

Trannnnnnnnnn wrote:Too bad we can't tag people here. Either PP, Andy, or Shishi would be the best people to ask.

Or you can ask in the Japanese Sales Thread for more info. The regular posters can probably answer your question there.
http://untilwhenever.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=77

thx..maybe i should post in japanese sales thread...i do just that..thank youuuuu Image

Post Deadman Posted 05 Mar 2013, 7:08 AM

KS- wrote:I've already told shishi about this thread on twitter

thx KS... :) Image

Post fayee Posted 05 Mar 2013, 7:54 PM

Deadman wrote:
fayee wrote:More people go to concerts than buy their albums.

But for a better explanation you should private message PP, Andy, fortrollingkpop, or Shishi. :smile:

before this i was a lurker at hallyu 8 forum..but i never join it.. Image ahaha..was waiting for this site to open...i was hoping either one of them can answer my question especially double p he seem to know a lot about BB..btw i haven seen double p post anywhere in here anymore??does he still active here??becoz i saw he post in hallyu 8 forum but not here... ><

Oh hello!

Yeah Double P has been busy lately with his personal life.
Actually a lot of us has been. Hopefully he and the other VIPs will come back when BB/GD/TY have their comebacks again. :)
ImageImage
SEUNGRI<3

Post pillacarosn Posted 01 Jul 2013, 8:08 AM

Who cares

how to do
, no one can

stop me

like bigbang ,hahaha
The Packers have a Aaron Rodger Jersey good group along with a great subsequent. You'll find a huge selection of Clay Matthews Jersey

Return to Discussion